Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cosarejr Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 5, 2010, 01:49 AM
    No sound television then after a ocouple hours the sound will OK
    No sound television then after a ocouple hours the sound will OK

Check out some similar questions!

No sound while watching television.sound when playing video games [ 4 Answers ]

I have no Idea what the problem could be, but if I try to watch television, which is cable, I cannot hear the sound on the television, but If I play video games, then you can hear the sound perfectly... So, it cannot be a problem with the speakers inside the television.. Could it be the cable? What...

Problems with sound on Panasonic Television [ 3 Answers ]

We are experiencing problems with the sound on our panasonic television. Only 3-4 years old (out of garentee) and the sounds is in effect 'bleeping', it cuts out for the smallest of moment, less half a second, and this can happen up to 15 times a minute. And it is just irritating more than anything...

Television Screen and Sound Flashing in and out [ 1 Answers ]

My Sony Trinitron picture flashes and the sound goes out when the screen flashes. It's about 20 years old and I want to know if it's worth repairing. It has a great picture and sound, when the flash isn't happening, which is very rare.

Television with no sound [ 3 Answers ]

I woke up this morning and my TV has no sound. Sound is OK through the DVD player but not through sky or terrestrial. ANy ideas please!

RCA Television sound stopped working [ 9 Answers ]

I normally have my TV connected to a amplifier and out to the speakers for sound. Well, today while watching the news, it was working fine and then suddenly the only sound I was receiving was static through the speakers. I changed the channel and got the same thing. I turned off the amplifier,...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.