Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Andi76 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 4, 2010, 11:25 PM
    How much are my $2 bills worth (1976 series).
    I have twenty-three $2 bills total. All are from 1976.

All are circulated bills.
    Most of them are Gs (three of the Gs have pen mark on them.
    Two of them are Es (one has pen mark on it).
    One is an F.
    One is an L.
    One is an I (it has a pen mark on it in one spot, and a black crayon mark on it in another spot).

None are star bills.
    None are first-day issued.
    None have low numbers.
    None are consecutive.
    curtisst Posts: 40, Reputation: 9

Oct 9, 2010, 07:13 PM

Sorry, but they are only worth their face value. Better off to add them to a savings account and draw some interest.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How much is a sheet of 4 uncut G series 1976 2 dollar star notes worth? [ 7 Answers ]

I have a sheet of 4 uncut 1976 2 dollar bills that I bought at the mint in D.C. years ago. They are star notes and are from the Chicago branch making them G series. Any idea what they are worth?

Apr 13 1976 Pasadena ca. Post office stamped 2$bills uncirculated [ 2 Answers ]

What are they worth? Have two sets of 3 in numerical sequence

What are my 1976 two dollar bills worth ? [ 2 Answers ]

I have two two dollar bills with the letter I on them and there from minneapolis Minnesota. What are they worth?

I Have (5) 1976 2 Dollar bills and Would Like to Know Their Possible Monetary Value [ 2 Answers ]

I have (5) 1976 2 dollar bills. They have a replica of the Declaration of Independence signing on the back. I have (2) with the Letter G, (1) with the Letter E, and (2) with the Letter H. Are these bills worth anything more than $2 each?

100 two-dollar bills still in bank bundle dated 1976 [ 2 Answers ]

I want to first say hello, and thank you all in advance for any help. I am a Ballroom dance coach, and biomechanics expert. And would be delighted to help anyone in those areas. I have an assortment of paper money and coins left to me by my mother. I do not know if taking it all to a coin dealer...

View more questions Search