Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Abi2010 Posts: 8, Reputation: 0

Oct 4, 2010, 11:51 AM
    How do I save money
    Dear readers. I am 12 years old and I really want to save money but I don't know how. Do you have any tips?
    pready Posts: 3,197, Reputation: 207
    Ultra Member

Oct 4, 2010, 11:57 AM

Open a savings account at a Credit Union if you can, or at a bank. Then when you get money you can deposit all or part of in into your savings account. This is a good way to start saving and your money will be earning interest. Then when you have over a certain amount of money in your savings account you can get a Certificate of Deposit, which is where your money will earn more interest over a set amount of time than a regular savings account.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Oct 4, 2010, 07:51 PM
    Hi, Abi2010!

Are you asking about saving money that you might be making by doing some kind of work; looking out to not be tempted to spend money or maybe getting some kind of "savings" or discount when purchasing things, please?

If for just saving it in general like for when you've earned it, I agree with pready.

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I need to save money! [ 6 Answers ]

I need help or ways to start saving money. I spend it mainly on weed and cigs and food. How do I help quit those things to save some money but still be able to do the above?

Save money [ 1 Answers ]

How do you take a portable dishwasher and build it in the cabintry

Save money [ 4 Answers ]

I want to convert my gas furnace to electric How much exactly will this cost me and will it be worth it? My gas company is price gouging me and I can't afford it any more, is electric heat cheaper than gas?:confused:

Save money! [ 1 Answers ]

Is it possibly to convert single phase to three phase to save money running motors. Or will the amp draw on the converter be more than than the single phase motor consumsion?

I want to save money,but I do not now how [ 7 Answers ]

:confused: :o I want to know how to save money. I feel like I need to save some money no matter for what. But I don't know how to do that, I spend out all my salary every week! Any help?

View more questions Search