Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    domvigil44 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 4, 2010, 08:13 AM
    Need to see where I go for eye exam and glasses I am unemployed with no income
    Need help with eye exam and glasses (Name and Number erased for OP's Privacy)
    domvigil44 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 4, 2010, 08:14 AM

Need help with eye glasses and exam have no income
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Oct 9, 2010, 01:09 PM

Hi. Please read the sticky note at the top of this section. https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/vision...am-218963.html (This question has been asked and answered many times.) Also, I deleted your personal information for your privacy. It's best not to publish personal information on the internet.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How can you get and eye exam and glasses for free [ 2 Answers ]

I AM a diabetic and I was wanten to see how I can get free eye exam and glasses for free because I don't have a job

Free eye exam and glasses [ 1 Answers ]

I am a 43 yr old female who had to have bifocals at 38. They got broke and then lost and i can tell my eyes are getting much worse, is there any help out there fo me, i have no ins and my husband is hardly working, he is in construction. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you and god...

Free eye exam and glasses [ 1 Answers ]

I am in the mist of 15 months of fighting for disability. I have had three back surgeries and still can't stand,sit or walk for more than 30 minutes. I need a lot stronger eye glasses and am looking for free assistance here in Oklahoma. Please can you tell me in Okla. Where I can get free eye exam...

Free eye exam and glasses [ 3 Answers ]

Not lasikplus mayde an oranization

Free eye exam and Glasses [ 1 Answers ]

My Medicare want pay for glasses or eye exams. I see double sometimes. My eyes get tired and pain. Do any one know who would give me assistance with this problem.

View more questions Search