Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    POOKIE Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 30, 2006, 10:49 PM
    Limit Switch
    I Would Just Like To Know Where It Is Located I Have A Evcon Enegry Guide Saver.heater Won't Come On Do To Limit Switch Being Open
    hvac1000 Posts: 14,540, Reputation: 435
    Heating & Air Conditioning Expert

Dec 30, 2006, 11:02 PM
    Look on your wiring diagram. They put them in many different locations on different models of equiptment
    labman Posts: 10,580, Reputation: 551
    Uber Member

Jan 3, 2007, 02:51 PM
    Usually they are a little round doodad near the heat excanger with 2 wires running back to the control board.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Fan limit switch [ 2 Answers ]

I need some help understanding the operation of a fan limit switch. What's the sequence of operation of this object. And how do one troubleshoot this part to determine if it's performing as it should. Thanks!:confused:

What is a limit switch? [ 4 Answers ]

When I woke up this AM my heater was blowing cold air and the fan wouldn't turn off. All other gas appliances, etc. worked fine. The indicator light on my furnace shows an open limit switch, but I have no clue where to even look for this. A little help?

Limit switch [ 1 Answers ]

What is a "limit switch" for a central heating unit? And is it expensive to replace?

Limit switch [ 1 Answers ]

My air conditioner's pan was full, we emptied it and now it won't cut on. Where is the reset button for the limit switch? Is there one? We can't find it.

Limit Switch - Pressure Switch [ 0 Answers ]

Hello Folks, This weekend I've been playing with a heating system at my new apartment and I'm trying to figure out what the different componets do. I kind of followed the circuit but still have some missing links... 1-There are some terminals on the furnace's circuit board labeled LIMIT. The...

View more questions Search