Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sushgre8 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Oct 4, 2010, 01:29 AM
    What to do when boyfriend is upset because of her girlfriend?
    HI, Whenever my girlfriend gets upset or angry she ignores me... I don't know why? If she is making any mistake then she never comes to meet me instead I have to go to meet her... I know that she loves me very much, I can understand her problem that she is afraid of her family but I am not getting proper importance... What to do?
    redhed35 Posts: 4,221, Reputation: 1910
    Ultra Member

Oct 4, 2010, 02:36 AM

Perhaps that's how she deals with conflict.

You say she is afraid of her family?
    Can you give any more imformation?

As to you not getting proper importance,maybe her family comes first,it could be her upbringing or culture,either way I would suggest that you both find other ways to resolve a row.
    Devorameira Posts: 2,461, Reputation: 981
    Ultra Member

Oct 4, 2010, 05:19 AM

Everyone deals with conflict differently, so don't think her reaction means too much.

What's going on with her family that makes her so fearful?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Oct 4, 2010, 08:41 AM

You expect more importance than her family? Doubt you get that my friend, but if that's the way she deals with her relationship with you, by you going to her, when there is conflict, I doubt that changes either. You could always stop going to her you know, if that's important to you, but she may never do as you ask, and that's a risk you have to take.

Is keeping her more important than getting your proper importance? What the heck is your proper importance any way??

Oct 4, 2010, 10:45 AM
    Comment on Devorameira's post
    Well... still we have so many problems like her classmates always complaint about her to the teachers... that is making me totally uncomfortable... I don't want to lose her but day by day I am getting mad on her
    Jake2008 Posts: 6,721, Reputation: 3460
    Emotional Health Expert

Oct 5, 2010, 03:02 AM
    How old are both of you?

Oct 5, 2010, 12:27 PM
    Comment on Jake2008's post
    Very good question... I am 18 and she is 16

Oct 5, 2010, 12:30 PM
    What girls want from their boyfriends?
    Everyone is saying that it is very hard to understand a girl. WHy people says that? What is that girl wants from boys... although boys are keeping them happy and making their life queen Size> I want boys;s suggestions and as well as girl's suggestions. I want to keep a unbreakable relationship status
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Oct 5, 2010, 01:56 PM

Relationships are risks for both partners. I think it comes down to how well they work together, to get through good times, and bad, and how willing, and able they are at it it. There is no magic formula to follow, just a lot of hard work, compromise and sacrifice. I could go on and on, and we could do all the right things, and end up divorced after 50 years of marriage.

It's a risk for even the best of us. You just hope its all worth it. I know, not very encouraging is it.
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Oct 5, 2010, 02:04 PM

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to talaniman again.

DITTO!
    tomptonite Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Oct 11, 2010, 01:16 PM
    A relationship has to have the same idea from both partners. If a guy wants this and a girl wants that, then there are going to be hardships and fights. If after 50 years of marriage two people get a divorce then it would usually be because a HUGE ordeal. You not going to see someone married that long and have a fight over who washes the dishes and then get a divorce. What I'm trying to get at is bot people have to be able to accept the way another is feeling about certain topics. You always have to be able to meet in the middle ground. If he/she isn't giving in then be the bigger person and accept that they feel strongly enough about the topic and go along with it. If they are happy, you will be happy.
    beachloverjohn Posts: 491, Reputation: 242

Oct 11, 2010, 05:53 PM

I 'm not sure about young girls, but I know what most big girls want from their boyfriends. A ring.

Oct 14, 2010, 02:24 AM
    My Girlfriend wants a break up with me although she loves me a lot?
    I was talking with her and her brother saw us... He didn't said anything to me but he scold his sister. I was asking for a break up when I was talking with her... But I was kidding. She took it seriously and her friend told me that she is ready for a break up too. I told her that I was kidding but she is serious... I am totally disturbed... please tell me something to say so that she will be all mine again.
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Oct 14, 2010, 03:39 AM

I'm not sure why you thought it would be funny to tell her you wanted to break-up with her, but hopefully a lesson has been learned.

Give her a bit of time. Maybe write her a letter or send her an e-mail to explain that you were kidding and that you realize it wasn't a smart move. Express how you really feel about her.

However, give some thought as to why you asked for the break-up in the first place. Did you want to see her reaction, were you unsure of her feelings for you, is there a part of you that would maybe like to take a break but you paniced when she agreed so quickly and that made you think twice about it?
    Marriedguy Posts: 474, Reputation: 115

Oct 14, 2010, 04:00 AM

How old are you?

Oct 15, 2010, 01:27 AM
    Comment on Marriedguy's post
    I am 18...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Girlfriend ignores me when she is upset. [ 7 Answers ]

A little background to begin with. My girlfriend texts me all day saying how much she loves me and misses me and can't wait to see me. Even today she asked me to go to where she works so she could just hold me for an hour since we hadn't seen each other in 3 days. Anyway, I went and she got upset...

I'm always angry and upset at my boyfriend [ 7 Answers ]

I'm young and I have a boyfriend 3 years older, we split for about 3 months and we've been back together for 2 weeks now. We're both trying really hard to not let the things that broke us up before do it again. We always fought, and he always admitted to being the one in the wrong. I always just...

Would you be upset if your boyfriend/girlfriend doesn't invite you to functions? [ 5 Answers ]

This is the situation: My boyfriend would attend weekly church meetings. I would also attend weekly church meetings. However, we both went to different churches and therefore went to different meetings before we met. However, after we were in a relationship I wanted to go to the meetings sponsored...

Should I have been upset that my boyfriend did that? [ 13 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I have been dating for about a year and a half now. Recently he told me that some girl sends him some explicit message on his email. He then decides to show me the email but doesn't tell me who its from. Soon after that he receives another email with a series of naked photos from...

My girlfriend of 3 years wants a break. Don't know what to do. So upset. [ 10 Answers ]

Hi, Ive been with my girlfriend for 3 years now, we have a great relationship and we have no arguments, I never worry about a lot but lately I may ahave been asking a few many wquestions about where the relationship was going. Problem is I am 5 years older than she is. She has just turned 22 and...

View more questions Search