Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    korori Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 2, 2010, 04:25 AM
    Could you tel me what is C/S/R/F?? (its about horses)im sorry for my ignorance.
    Schoolmarm97 Posts: 206, Reputation: 47

Jan 8, 2012, 11:40 AM
    I've been working with horses for 50 years and never heard of C/S/R/F. Could you be more specific? Where did you come across this?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jan 8, 2012, 12:35 PM
    Please keep an eye on the dates - this is from October 2010 and person has never been back -

Not picking on you. I've done it, too. Answering old threads opens them up again.

My understanding (and I've ridden for years) is that it's C for catch, S for shoe, R for ride, W for worm - I'm not aware of "F."

I'm aware that horses are "sized" when it's English style as P/S, C/S, F/S, O/S.

Of course, OP hasn't been back so it's anybody's guess what he/she is asking about.

Jan 9, 2012, 06:59 AM
    What a hoot! I've also never heard the "catch, shoe, ride, worm" thing. Do you mind my being questioner for a moment and asking what the context for that is?
    Uber Member

Jan 9, 2012, 07:29 AM
    I've seen it when a horse is being sold. It refers to whether the horse is "easy" to handle. I've also seen it on Vet's notes.

Is that what you are asking?

Jan 9, 2012, 08:24 AM
    Thanks! Yes, I guess that puts it into context. As I said, I've never come across it in 50 years in the horse business. Very interesting!
    Uber Member

Jan 9, 2012, 09:43 AM
    My stepdaughter's a Vet Tech - I asked her.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ignorance or knowledge [ 49 Answers ]

If telepathy were real do you think it should be ignored or studied? The reason I ask this is because if it were real and most of us decided to ignore it then would some of the people that knew about it abuse it. If this were true I think That would be where schizophrenia originated.

Is ignorance the best? [ 9 Answers ]

So I had a boyfriend and I was with him from 2006-2007 but we had been friends for YEARS! He was one of my best friends. Anyway long story short.. he cheated on me.. I always went back to him and could NEVER not talk to him. The last time I caught him with his ex on Christmas Eve.. I have still not...

Ignorance [ 19 Answers ]

I saw the quote below and wanted to comment, but since it was off the initial topic I decided to start a new thread. From: https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/member-discussions/do-you-know-christians-should-only-marry-other-christians-28714-9.html#post150329 What's wrong with that?...

View more questions Search