Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ohsohappy Posts: 1,564, Reputation: 314
    Ultra Member

Oct 3, 2010, 09:49 PM
    I need to know how I can reduce the appearance of my acne scars.
    Hey you guys.

Recently (within the past 6 months or so) I've been developing acne that's deeper under the surface and hard to get rid of. Some of them have left mild scars. They're reddish and slightly raised. I can cover them up pretty nicely with my make-up but I want them to just go away. What's the safest way to reduce these scars?
    redhed35 Posts: 4,221, Reputation: 1910
    Ultra Member

Oct 4, 2010, 01:45 AM

Bio oil is very good for reducing scars.

If you can afford it a facial now and then will also help.

Using a mild facial scrub twice a week will help rid the surface skin to reveal smoother skin underneath.

You may be lacking in some essential vitamins,perhaps a trip to the doctor or chemist for advice.

Omega 3 and starfish oil are excellent sources for the building blocks in your skin.
    ohsohappy Posts: 1,564, Reputation: 314
    Ultra Member

Oct 5, 2010, 10:31 AM

I have never heard of starfish oil. Really? That sounds really interesting

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Laser Treatment for acne, acne scars, and red marks [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, I am 20yrs old and I've had acne since I was 14. This past year, my acne really flared up. I went to a dermatologist and they told me to go on Accutane. I didn't want to go on, because I already suffer from depression. They also suggested laser treatment for red marks from past acne and tiny...

Acne scars [ 1 Answers ]

How can lighten or more so get rid of my post acne scars? Please help me.. thank you so much

Acne scars [ 1 Answers ]

I would like to know how to cure acne scars.plse suggest some good home remedies. I already applied honey over my face and now got one pimple after applying that.plsetell me why did that happen and suggest ways to cure it. I would also like to mention that I have very little acne scars and I...

Acne scars [ 1 Answers ]

I have acne on my butt! Yeah I know it's gross and it leaves black marks on my behind. I need to get rid of them and fast. Please anyone, Help!

Acne scars [ 3 Answers ]

I have acne scars, ice pick kind all over my cheeks and some on my forehead. I have never had cystic acne and my acne never used to leave any scars until about 9 months ago when I started using birth control pills for my acne I used ortho tri cyclen for 6 months which made my acne worse then I...

View more questions Search