Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MADDAVE Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 3, 2010, 08:14 PM
    trane gas furnace electric pilot not coming on
    I cleaned the thermal link below the gas valve to no avail. Valve has no on off control knob. Unit responds to the call but shuts down with lack of ignition response. Gas fumes from vent of burner. Please advise S O P on checking voltage value points on unit. The house has not been lived in for two years. So unit has been unused till 30 days ago. A c is great.

Check out some similar questions!

Trane furnace xe 60 pilot light on but only blowing cold air [ 4 Answers ]

My Mother-in-law has a Trane XE60 furnace & the pilot light is blue but only blows cold air when the thermistat is at the on position. When the thermistat is set to auto at 80 degrees nothing happens. She thinks the pilot light might be a bit weak. I've seen in some of my research that there is an...

Do trane gas Furnace have belt and how to fix trane gas Furnace [ 1 Answers ]

I have trane gas Furnace and its stopped working the pilot is not working its keep shutting off and also the switch on and off is working but the pilot and burner is not working what should I do ?:(

What does the gas pilot light on a Trane XE 60 heater look like when properly lit [ 1 Answers ]

Hey all. I recently joined this site because I was trying to find info on my heater (Trane XE 60). I wanted to know what the pilot light should look like when it is working correctly. Mine is lit but appears to be blowing flame in two directions. This wouldn't be a problem except one direction gets...

Gas furnace has an intermittent pilot, pilot lights, furnace tries to start [ 3 Answers ]

Have a 25 plus year old furnace pilot will start when signal sent furnace tries to start makes noise as it tries over and over but will not start. Thanks

Gas furnace intermittent electric ignition won't light pilot [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Carrier gas furance with a pilot that lights by an intermittent electric ignitor. Occasionally, when the thermostat calls for heat, the electric ignition will spark repeatedly but ultimately, the pilot will not light. If I turn the thermostat off and then back on again, the problem...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.