Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ten_questions Posts: 10, Reputation: 0

Oct 3, 2010, 07:41 PM
    Should we add enough fat to protein while cooking or can be consumed in the meal?
    Thank you for the answer. I also want to know whether the fat that is supposed to help digest protein should be added while cooking the protein.. or is it enough if we consume some good fats suggested by you, like flax seed, oilve oil etcc.. in the same meal, but may be used in another dish that is prepared?
    Eileen G Posts: 1,571, Reputation: 286
    Ultra Member

Oct 4, 2010, 08:20 AM

The human body is very sophisticated. It can digest a meal that's high in protein, or a meal that's high in fat. You don't need to get a perfect ratio in order for your meal to be digested.

Generally, you'll find that meals that contain a good balance of fat and protein and vegetables tend to taste good.
    ten_questions Posts: 10, Reputation: 0

Oct 4, 2010, 10:50 AM
    Comment on Eileen G's post
    Thanks a lot!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Protein haemoglobin and protein collagen [ 5 Answers ]

Can anyone tell me anything about protein haemoglobin and portein collagen or were I can find any information on the two

Meal replacements and protein shakes [ 1 Answers ]

I was wondering what the difference between protein shakes and meal replacements? I plan on taking slimfast for the vitamins and minerals instead of having to take vitamins!

Low fat cooking [ 2 Answers ]

I bought a low fat / calorie cookbook because #1 I'd like to lose 10 lbs & #2 I want my family to eat healthy and I'm out of new food ideas. The book contains recipes with each meal containing between 15 and 20 grams of fat and between 1500 and 2000 calories. Is this really considered low...

I don't know if I consumed alcohol or not [ 6 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I went to a party, and I didn't drink anything, not even pop because I didn't trust it. But my boyfriend had a few beers... he french kissed me right after he had a sip of beer, and I could definitely taste it on his tongue... but does that mean I "drank" alcohol?? I for surely...

View more questions Search