Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    t6450gk Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 3, 2010, 05:01 PM
    Looking for a Purge Blower for a Lennox G140415-100-6

Check out some similar questions!

Inducer (Draft) Motor constantly on - Lennox UHG80-100 [ 3 Answers ]

My furnace's draft motor never stops even after one full heating cycle, which it's supposed to stop! This causes the pressure switch to stay closed even after the thermostat calls for heat the second time (after the initial heat cycle). When I stop and start the main switch in my basement,...

How do I purge the heating unit after installing a new blower? [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Carrier heat and air unit that I just purchased a new heater blower for. How do I purge the unit so I can have heat... Thanks we have not had heat since November.

Lennox g20q3/4e-100-5 [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I am having a problem with this furnace control board, in Jan of 08 the fan would not shut off after the 90 second time out after burner shut down, Ihad to shut off power to the furnace and turn it back on, it would go through the next cycle and same thing so I replaced the bcc3 board pt #...

No Heat Cycle, Purge blower motor on continuosly [ 1 Answers ]

Hi. I hope someone could help me. I have a York Stellar furnace and I am having a strange problem. The air conditioning has worked well all summer. However, when I turned on the heat the draft inducing purge motor comes on and stays on. The heating cycle does not continue beyond that. ...

Lennox furnace no blower [ 1 Answers ]

Have lennox G20 Q4 furnace. Burners work when called for but no blower. Blower will not run when selected at thermostat. Had a new circuit board for the G20 Q3 furnace, installed it. Result was blower ran prior to burners igniting and blower would not go off after burner shut down. Changed...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.