Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Wagege Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 3, 2010, 04:34 PM
    Not sure if I need an electrician or plumber?
    I came down stairs and noticed water on my dining table. I looked up and saw water dripping from my ceiling lamp. The ceiling is dry... not sure what to do? I guess it could be a pipe... should I call an electrician? Shutt off water? Electricity?
    hkstroud Posts: 11,929, Reputation: 899
    Home Improvement & Construction Expert

Oct 3, 2010, 05:27 PM

Plumber
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Oct 3, 2010, 06:55 PM

Plumber after you shut off the water service and open several faucets.
    Wagege Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 3, 2010, 09:11 PM

Thanks. FOund the leak... pipe behind washer upstairs... thanks for the plumber. Now need to find a good one... not too expensive
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

Oct 4, 2010, 05:03 AM

Do you wish to repair the leak yourself? We can help. Regards TRom

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tell me I need an electrician... [ 1 Answers ]

Hey gang, Removed old flushmount in kitchen ceiling that had 3 incandescent bulbs. Two wires coming down from attic--knob and tube for this particular fixture, I think. No box in the ceiling. Old fixture was connected to a metal hanger connected with wood filler strips. Wires just come through a...

Electrician tools [ 5 Answers ]

For the Electrician who has almost everything: Giant Knife 16999 Wenger Swiss Army Knife Only $1400

Event Electrician looking for more [ 5 Answers ]

Hello pro electricians, I am an Event Electrician who works in the NY and Las Vegas areas for special events, concerts, festivals, etc etc. I am not associated with any union, and I freelance for work. I did attend college for Theatrical Lighting Design, and act very often as a Master...

Bad electrician... Need help [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, hopefully someday will be able to help me. I hired an "electrician" though not certified or licenced, he said (and sounded) like he knew his stuff... That was last August. SInce then, he has spent probably a total of 20 to 30 hours working on my house. His job, was to remove all the metal...

View more questions Search