Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    fordmudder Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 3, 2010, 02:23 PM
    How do I wire the wall thermostat to to the Goodman Mo. # A30-15 heat only?
    I had a new heat/a/c unit put in the house. The old inside unit still worked fine. I want to put it in the garage and use it for heat only.
    It is electric. I know how to wire the 220v. Wires, but can't figure out how to wire the thermostat for heat only. All the wires were disconnected.

Check out some similar questions!

Goodman furnace guso50-2 thermostat wiring instructions for 2 wire thermostat [ 2 Answers ]

Looking to hook up a 2 wire heat only thermostat as the door with the weiring diagram is missing it's a goodman guso50-2?

How to wire a goodman airhandler with 15 kw heat strip [ 1 Answers ]

I'm trying to hook my heat strip and I have 4 wires come from the fuse box that were hooked up to the old furance, I'm trying to figure out where they should go into the new air handler I have 2 60 amp and 2 30 amp breakers. With my main power hooked up I have 2 30 amp breakers open.

Installing a Honeywell thermostat on a Goodman heat pump [ 2 Answers ]

I am trying to install a Honeywell TH4210D thermostat to a Goodman PHKJ030-1 heat pump. Most wire colors match up but the Blue wire seems to be confusing. I'm not sure if it is a common wire on a Goodman. Also are there any jumper wires I need to install or remove?

Goodman electric heat pump furnace,I set the thermostat at 72 but won't get above 68 [ 0 Answers ]

Me and my wife just bought this house,the fella we bought it from had a new furnace installed it's a goodman electric heat pump furnace,it's still under warranty,but instead of calling and having to wait on someone to come out to the house I would like to fix myself,I set the thermostat at 72 but...

Hunter ThermoStat Wiring w/ Goodman Packaged Heat/Air Unit [ 12 Answers ]

I am trying to configure my Hunter Thermostat for Winter use.. First off, I realize that Hunters aren't the best, but unfortunately, it's all I have to work with.. I had replaced the existing thermostat with the Hunter at the beginning of the summer season here in FL... Try as I might, I...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.