Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bubbles22 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 3, 2010, 06:45 AM
    Can I worm my cat who has had kittens?
    angelbarn Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Oct 9, 2010, 05:15 AM
    How old are the kittens and are they still nursing?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My cat had 2 kittens they are 1 day old how long before my cat go's outside [ 7 Answers ]

My cat has just has 2 beautiful kittens she has been with them since she had them but she has come downstairs and seems to want to go outside they are just over 1 day old and both seem fine but I don't want my cat to leave them for to long. I'm not sure if she wanted to go to the litter tray as I...

Can you give mother cat worm medicine while she is nursing 3 day old kittens [ 5 Answers ]

Mother cat very thin can I give her worm medicine .she is a stayand just had kittens 2 days ago

My Cat Has A Worm Hanging Out Of Her Butt [ 5 Answers ]

My Kitten Is 6 Months Old And She Is In Heat For The First Time We Just Noticed She Has A White Worm Hanging Out Of Her Butt Is There Anything I Can Buy To Treat Her At Home:(

Adverse reaction to over the counter liquid cat worm medicine [ 1 Answers ]

Please help me! I gave my 12 week old kitten an over the counter liquid dewormer (I did not overdose) and he has had a terribly adverse reaction. He has been to the vet, but approx 60 hours later he still is acting like he is possessed! He was a completely calm, quiet, loving cat before the wormer...

View more questions Search