Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chloe085 Posts: 29, Reputation: 1

Oct 3, 2010, 06:37 AM
    Still have got pregnant?
    Hey. I've had unprotected sex but he didn't ejaculate in me, 6 hours later I got my period. Could I still have gotten pregnant?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Oct 3, 2010, 06:40 AM

It's possible, but unlikely. Did you take the morning after pill by chance?

Oct 3, 2010, 06:51 AM

No I haven't taken the morning afterpill. It happened on Friday.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Oct 3, 2010, 06:55 AM

It's pretty much too late for that.

Chances are slim that you got pregnant since you started your period since you most likely have ovulated already. However, pregnancy is always a possibility when you have intercourse. Doesn't matter if he ejaculated or not. There is still sperm in pre-ejaculate. The man cannot control this any better than we can control the lubrication in our vagina.

Unfortunately you will have to wait to see if your next period comes. If not, then test using first morning urine. If so, consider using some form of birth control from here on out.

Oct 3, 2010, 07:05 AM

Cheers.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

My friend is pregnant but the guy who got her pregnant moves on with out her [ 10 Answers ]

My friend lisa got pregnant from her ex and her ex got with lisa old best friend so now she is really loney because her ex is avoiding the situation of her being pregnant. What should she do?

My period is 4 months late and I am not pregnant, can I still get pregnant? [ 6 Answers ]

Hello, The first day of my last period was 5/22/2010 and it lasted for 5 days. Since then I have not seen a period. I have taken at best 15 home pregnancy test of various brands and they have all come back negative. I even went the length of going to the local health department to have two...

I don't know if I am pregnant I am 9 day late am I pregnant [ 6 Answers ]

I don't know if I am pregnant because I took a pregnancy test and it was -, I have not had my period for going to 10 day I have never been late am I pregnant?

4 weeks pregnant confirmed but not feeling pregnant [ 22 Answers ]

I'm 4 weeks pregnant started bleeding yesterday but it stopping now the problem is I'm not feeling any symptoms but then again I'm only 4 weeks are they to start around 10 weeks before my mood was at a high like I've never fely before my appetite has gone over the last few days but that might be...

View more questions Search