Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MaddieMuh Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Oct 3, 2010, 03:44 AM
    What's the movie called?
    The movie is about two brothers who plan a fake reality show. A group of young people volunteers and they are going to stay in a house with microphones and cameras installed. They think that they are going to win money. But it turns out that in the games they are playing only one will survive, and one by one they get killed. One of the brothers were stood up at his wedding and now he want's to take revenge.
    It's a little bit like the movie "Saw".
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Oct 3, 2010, 08:09 AM

Cruel World
    MaddieMuh Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Oct 5, 2010, 12:09 PM
    Comment on Quinn F's post
    Thank you :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is this movie called? [ 1 Answers ]

Its about a boy and his friends trying to steal a lion. But it kills one of the friend. Its an older movie. What is it called?

I would like to know what this movie is called... [ 1 Answers ]

Okay, so there is this movie that comes on TV a lot, and I can't remember what the name is... so here goes. This white girl has to move to live with her dad and she ends up having to go to a basically all black school. She's a dancer and wants to get into dance school, and this black guy offers to...

What is this movie called? [ 1 Answers ]

The movie is about a guy and his friends trying to steal a lion. One of the boys get killed. The main character has a girlfriend or gets one throughout the movie. Its an older movie

What is the movie called? [ 1 Answers ]

I saw this movie when I was a kid. I can't remember what it was called or who played in it. All I remember is its about a single father who has a teenage daughter in high school and she's kind of a nerd. There may have been a little brother, not sure. Anyway the fathers girlfriend gives the girl a...

View more questions Search