Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jim217 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Oct 2, 2010, 11:11 PM
    Scammers on the Internet
    If you sent money to a person in another country and they were just scamming you. Is there anything you can do to prosecute them who could you contact
    doejohn1 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Oct 2, 2010, 11:34 PM
    No. Consider it a lesson learned.
    doejohn1 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Oct 2, 2010, 11:34 PM
    If you are elderly I would consider letting a loved one handle my finances in the future.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Well too many scammers on other sites [ 8 Answers ]

Also I wanted to be true to everyone around here.. I have been using Benzylarb. For over a year now... with absolutely no results whatsoever. The funny part I stuck loyally to the forum that propagates that product for a very long time.. and had total faith in it meaning I never visited...

EMAIL SCAMMERS and reporting them [ 13 Answers ]

As we already know the TSM Group/ is (NOT) this the real deal, although I have to say one of the better scams out there. What I would like to know is to whom and how to I report them and which ones are genuinely proactive and successful in the combat of email scammers from Nigeria, Ivory Coast,...

I have a scammers ip, what next? [ 6 Answers ]

I own an internet business, and I have discovered that someone or some company have been placing bogus, misleading and obcene adverts perpetrating to be ours on forums and advertising websites. Not only has this caused us to loose business but it also gives the impression that I am running an...

View more questions Search