Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    stephendbeal Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 2, 2010, 06:13 PM
    15 move speeding ticket
    So, I have a court date next week for speeding 15 moving.. I have optained a lawyer but wonder what kind of punishment to expect.

Ticket was in wilson, nc (wilson co)
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 2, 2010, 06:17 PM

No idea what a "speeding 15 moving" is, is this merely going 15 miles over the speed limit ?

A large fine?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Speeding ticket in Delaware wrong date of birth and race on ticket [ 1 Answers ]

Can anyone help out.I got a speeding ticket in Delaware,measure speed 58 mph,posted speed 35 mph and was charge for 40 mph with a total of $65.60, I am from New York I can pay this ticket but there are incorrect date of Birt and my race on the ticket.should I try to beat this ticket and will I...

Speeding ticket in NJ [ 5 Answers ]

I was driving in NJ got pulled over, cop said I was going 56mph in a 40mph which is 16 over and a 4 point ticket. I went back to check the sign and the spot where he hit me with radar was a 45mph zone about 7 blocks later it changes to a 40mph zone the location where he pulled me over was in the...

Speeding ticket [ 3 Answers ]

Hello everyone. I was pulled over and received a ticket for speeding. I had my cruise set at 70 and the officer told me that he knows that I was doing at least 79 when I came up on him. He told me that he needed to get behind me to be sure and said the radar said 72 but he knows that I was...

Speeding ticket [ 1 Answers ]

I got a speeding ticket approx three weeks ago. I could not believe how fast the cop said I was driving, but did not feel I could really argue. Then my boyfriend got a ticket in the same car a few weeks later and the cop said he was doing 17 miles over what my boyfriend thought the speedometer...

Speeding ticket [ 4 Answers ]

I got my first speeding ticket today. I'm not sure if it means anything, but the officer misspelled my name. I was woundering if there is any law that states I can get out of paying since my name is spelled wrong.

View more questions Search