Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    classyT Posts: 1,562, Reputation: 214
    Ultra Member

Sep 1, 2011, 06:07 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by excon View Post
    Hello religious people:

We're discovering new planets all the time. Just yesterday, they found one that is pretty darn close to Earth. Science estimates that there are BILLIONS of planets out there, so odds are, that we'll find one exactly like Earth.

Do you BELIEVE that there are BILLIONS of planets? If so, do you think there's intelligent life on any of them? I certainly think there is. Out of BILLIONS, why would Earth be the only one with life? If you think there IS intelligent life out there, how does that sit with your religious beliefs? Does it take any adjustments?

excon
    I believe there are Billions of planets. I believe earth is where God chose to put his creation. In the beginning God created the heavenS and the EARTH. Genesis 1:1 No. I don't believe there is intelligent life out there ( other than angels) It doesn't sit well with my relationship with the creator. I don't want nor do I have a religion.

I don't know why God chose this planet to create mankind, but he did. The fall of man happened on the earth and the redemption of man also happened on earth. BUT...

Even more astounding to me is why God picked that little piece of realistate we call ISRAEL to set his affection on. I can't tell you why. I can only tell you the Jews are the ONLY people who have been scattered for over 2000 years and still know who they are. God said they would be scattered! God said they would become a nation in a day. ( May 14,1948) They have been persecuted like NO other race. NONE. Why is that? Is there.. could there be a spiritual element? Everything GOD has said concerning Israel has been right on. How can that be? And don't take your eyes off her... God is so not done!

Why are you interested in life on these other planets? You can't even explain how you know you are a JEW. Exy, whether you realize it or not... It is a miracle! How many philistines do you know?

I know, I know, you are going to brush me off as just Tessy being Tessy. But I'm serious. THINK about it... you are a smart guy.
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Sep 4, 2011, 01:11 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by classyT View Post
    I believe there are Billions of planets. I believe earth is where God chose to put his creation. In the beginning God created the heavenS and the EARTH. Genesis 1:1 No. I don't believe there is intelligent life out there ( other than angels) It doesn't sit well with my relationship with the creator. I don't want nor do i have a religion.

I don't know why God chose this planet to create mankind, but he did. The fall of man happened on the earth and the redemption of man also happened on earth. BUT...

Even more astounding to me is why God picked that little piece of realistate we call ISRAEL to set his affection on. I can't tell you why. I can only tell you the Jews are the ONLY people who have been scattered for over 2000 years and still know who they are. God said they would be scattered! God said they would become a nation in a day. ( May 14,1948) They have been persecuted like NO other race. NONE. Why is that? Is there..could there be a spiritual element? Everything GOD has said concerning Israel has been right on. How can that be? And don't take your eyes off of her...God is so not done!

Why are you interested in life on these other planets? You can't even explain how you know you are a JEW. Exy, whether you realize it or not.... It is a miracle! How many philistines do you know?

I know, I know, you are gonna brush me off as just Tessy being Tessy. But I'm serious. THINK about it.......you are a smart guy.
    The Jews are persecuted because Satan thinks by destroying them he can prevent the return of Jesus Christ. Israel is a crossroad but also a centre, examine a map of the world with Jerusalem at it's centre. There might be billions of planets but God chose this one and it has some fairly unique characteristics but it beggers belief that we have been here for millions of years. The times of the gentiles will soon be fillfulled and everyone will know the truth
    Ultra Member

Oct 25, 2011, 04:57 PM
    Yes he is out there he was seen in the Amazon the other day
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Nov 20, 2011, 12:25 PM
    I for one would not put restrictions and limits on God's creativity . I see no conflict here.
    Ultra Member

Nov 20, 2011, 02:06 PM
    God's creativity doesn't have limits Tom but he has a purpose here on Earth

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search