Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    britEl Posts: 244, Reputation: 35

Oct 2, 2010, 12:32 AM
    Is he interested?
    OK so I met this guy at a university caberet a few weeks ago, he's gorgeous. Anyway, we hung out a couple times, got to know each other a bit better, we got kind of intimate with each other, so last week he leaves my house saying he'll see me later. And I'm thinking he's going to text me for another date or to hang out again. So I text him after he leaves telling him I had fun and hope to see him soon, and I haven't heard from him once all week. Do you think I scared him off or maybe he's not interested? When we did hang out the few times I was the one who asked if he wanted to. So do you think it was just a sort of tester date to see if he liked me? And if so why did he have to make out with me to figure out he didn't like me? So confused..
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Oct 2, 2010, 09:02 AM

Maybe he is busy, or occupied, but whatever it is, why would you base it on a make out session because that tells you nothing, and what guy doesn't make out with a willing female.

Hey you don't know the guy really, you just met him, so don't put so much hope into such a casual encounter. If he was interested, he would be looking for you, so take it as a lack of interest, and forget it.
    KoolAide187 Posts: 94, Reputation: 21

Oct 16, 2010, 10:25 PM
    Could had been a number of things. Maybe by making out with him so quickly you came across as being easy and not a challenge so he lost interest. I'd say forget about him as well. If he was interested he wouldn't be playing these games if that is in fact what he is doing. He may just be generally disinterested. He may be just trying to play on your emotions cause he knows you're thinking about him and you called him which told him you wanted to talk to him therefore you were interested. The only thing you can really do is to move on and if he tries to contact you down the road a bit just keep an eye out for him doing the same thing. Good luck with whatever you do.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I don't get this girl! Interested or not interested! [ 11 Answers ]

Hi there, I think I need some help on this one. I met 2 months ago a girl. She is studiyng away from home (in my city) and so she doesn´t know anyone except me and my friends. Suddenly I was spending my free time alone with her, we went out, lunch, dinner... all that type of things... and in...

Is she interested? [ 4 Answers ]

Well to cut a long story short , me and this girl would stare at each other every day for about 4 months , I just couldn't do anything about it (silly I know) well time went on and I was contemplating adding her on Facebook for so long only to look one day and she had beat me to it and sent me a...

Is She Still Interested In Me? [ 5 Answers ]

My girlfriend of 3 years (we have 1 child together) decided out of the blue that she would like to take a break in our relationship. We have had some bad arguments in the pass that she said she is still upset about. But most of the time when we are together we get along great. After two weeks on...

Is she interested? [ 4 Answers ]

I just met someone new about 3 weeks ago... we seem to have a lot in common... the only thing is that we rarely talk and I'm wondering is she interested or what?. the first day I met her I called once the same night and once the second night... no answer... then she calls me back three days later...

Is my ex boyfriend still interested? [ 4 Answers ]

Basically I would like some advice, a few months ago my boyfriend broke up with me and he has had one girlfriend since but he's single now, but nothing has changed between us, he stills hugs me, holds my hand, puts his arms around me, makes sure I'm okay, touches me on the waist and always talks to...

View more questions Search