Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cwfhgwmjh2 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 1, 2010, 11:49 PM
    Fraud wedding to get Canadian PR card?
    The guy came in 2009 in July. After 1 year he said he will get merrige to a girl. The girl said OK. Know they get merrige and it's been 3 months. She is pragant know and he want her to do abortion. He said I don't like you I just came to get PR card. So I just want to know can be abort from Country due to fraud case to get PR card.
    Thanks
    dianasal Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 5, 2010, 08:05 AM
    If a person enters into a marriage of convenience and comes to Canada as an immigrant, enforcement action can be taken. This enforcement action could result in deportation, and is the responsibility of the Canada Border Services Agency 1-888-502-9060.

Best,
    Diana
    Genuine Immigration to Canada

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Canadian citizen with Us green card [ 7 Answers ]

I have my US Green Card which stipulates I must live in the Us. Recently I had to move back to Canada due to family emergency. Issue: I recently crossed the border ( not showing my green card) and I got questioned. Eventually I told them I have a green card, they made me show it, they...

Marry a canadian indian with status card///i am from the US [ 2 Answers ]

What kind of papers and where would I get them and file them... I want to marry a canadian Indian... with status card, I live in the U S and he lives in canada... we want to get married in the US however we might go to live in canada within a year or 2... where to start...

Us green card- canadian citizen [ 1 Answers ]

I have my US Green Card which stipulates I must live in the Us. Recently I had to move back to Canada due to family emergency. (so I'm living in canada temporarily) Issue: I recently crossed the border ( not showing my green card) from canada going into the US and I got questioned....

Canadian laws on fraud [ 1 Answers ]

Is it possible to charge someone with fraud in Ontario, Canada, if its been five years?

Canadian Birth/Green Card Holder [ 1 Answers ]

Hi there, my first question I asked got answered regarding if I could travel with a Green Card and you answered 'YES'. I am a Canadian by birth however, I am a Green Card holder of one year. I want to travel back to Canada but I lost my birth certificate and expired Canadian passport. Will I...

View more questions Search