Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ohio_Remodeler Posts: 85, Reputation: 1

Dec 30, 2006, 05:18 PM
    Dedicated Bathroom Junction Box
    The homerun for a dedicated bathroom circuit currently supplies a pull-chain light in a closet (closet is not in the bathroom). I would like to remove the pull-chain and have a junction box there. Is this okay or since there is a junction box in a non-bathroom location does that violate the bathroom dedicated circuit?
    Attached Images

tkrussell Posts: 9,659, Reputation: 725
    Uber Member

Dec 30, 2006, 06:14 PM
    No problem with what you propose.
    Ohio_Remodeler Posts: 85, Reputation: 1

Dec 30, 2006, 08:08 PM
    Thanks for the quick response!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Joining wires in a junction box [ 1 Answers ]

In wiring a house, I have each room's wiring pulled to a junction box in the attic. Each junction box will be a circuit, with a home run going from the junction box to the panel. There are more wires than a single wire nut can join. Do I use jumpers to group the entire bunch so that that all...

Junction box question [ 2 Answers ]

Hello. I have a quick junction box question. Is there a limitation to the amount of wires I can safely join in a junction box? If so, what is it and are there regulations to what size box I can use? Thank you. I would like the have 8 wires (neglecting ground) in one junction box (1 in / 3 out)....

Install/move electrical box in bathroom [ 2 Answers ]

I want to install modern lighting in my master bathroom. I currently have fluorescent lighting surrounded by framing to hide the lighting fixtures. Problem is, since my home is close to 30 years old, the conductor feeding the fixtures comes straight out of the wall, without the presence of an...

Junction Box size [ 2 Answers ]

I have and oven with 10/3 mc cable attached. I am going to splice this to a 10/3 romex cable that I pulled from the sub panel. Is a metal 3" deep single gang box big enough? How many cubic inches do I need? Thank you

Dedicated servers [ 3 Answers ]

Is taking a dedicated server service with a hosting service provider will make it possible to host multiple web sites with unlimited number of domains?

View more questions Search