Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    zaz123 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 1, 2010, 08:37 PM
    Nan nafqa
    Assalam o Alaikum
    I want to ask that is there any rule in islam that a married person having kids is responsible for nan nafqa of his mother(thu the father is alive,in good health and earning) and also his brothers and sisters(thu the father is alive and in good health, earning)... what is the condition of nan nafqa and is applied to whom... *** tell the details... thanks in advance

Regards

Check out some similar questions!

My nan is manipulative [ 3 Answers ]

I am 18 and I have known and been round my nan all my life she was there when I was born and through the problems I have had.she was always a little manipulative and controlling and she never really new when to stop. I have 3 brothers and sisters (4,9 and 10) she has always looked after them...

My boyfriends nan is my great nans sister, is this wrong? [ 2 Answers ]

My great nan and my boyfriends nan are sisters. They both had children, who were therefore cousins (my grandad and my boyfriends dad), my grandad then had my mom, whilst my boyfriends dad had my boyfriend, and then my mom went on to have me, we only just found out, is it wrong?

How to tell you mum she's going to be a Nan! [ 8 Answers ]

OK so I'm 19 recently found out I'm pregnant and my mum hates my partner. So how do I tell her I'm pregnant? Also I know there is no way I can live here once the baby arrives and my partner isn't working at the moment. What options do we have on where we can bring up our child in a happy and...

My nan has just passed away and I keep smelling fresh coffee [ 3 Answers ]

Hi My nan has just died (on thursday) and I keep getting strong smells of fresh coffee not all the time just every now and again moving past me when I'm sat on my sofa I wsa wondering whether it was something or nothing :confused:

Just can't accept I have lost my nan [ 8 Answers ]

I am 23 years old and have always been really really close to my grandparents, I saw then nearly everyday and lived with them for over a year. Last year I went to mallorca to work and I had only been there a month and my grandad was diagnosed with lung cancer and died within 4 weeks. I went home...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.