Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rickaya Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 1, 2010, 03:09 PM
    I would like to ask oprah a question
    I really hope Oprah gets this question, I would like to know why?? You have had the best of every black and white celebrety on the show from diana ross , whitney houston gladys night, the best of the best----------- But I would like to ask why Ms. Natale Cole has not been given a chance on your show after everything she'' been threw , drugs, sickness, failure of her kidneys, and she is still standing, I think Natalie Cole has a huge message for the world to tell her story. And she is doing way better than whitney Houston right now the girl is standing strong, from one of her best friends like Gail is to you , But don't tell Natalie I wrote this. Hope to hear something back (Iknow your Busy and all that stuff, but Natalie Cole is a 9 time Grammy award winner too as well the other big shots.
    Sariss Posts: 1,471, Reputation: 244
    Ultra Member

Oct 1, 2010, 03:11 PM

I have a feeling Oprah doesn't frequent this forum..
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Oct 1, 2010, 03:13 PM

I've never known her to be a member here.
    Just_Another_Lemming Posts: 437, Reputation: 211

Oct 1, 2010, 03:27 PM

I like Natalie Cole. I think you have a good idea. But, this is the wrong web site.

Try sending an email to the Oprah Winfrey show via the web site. Oprah Winfrey's Official Website - Live Your Best Life - Oprah.com
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Oct 1, 2010, 03:54 PM

She was on Oprah's Big Give Show .
    Oprah's Big Give Episode 6 - Oprah.com

She was also on 'The Oprah Winfrey Show ' in 2002
    Natalie Cole Biography (1950-)
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 1, 2010, 06:32 PM

You mean Scott is not really Oprah using a fake name, he sure had me fooled.

But of course we don't know who has been invited, many people most likely turn her down to be on the show, and her crew have agenda's in who comes on

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Oprah email [ 1 Answers ]

Hi my name is magd its mean glory and eng I live and yemen this topic contain how can I travel 2 america am 18 year old I want to live wd my family comfertable live I have been studying eng 4 year and I hope to study frensh I feel my body entirly embition and am looking 4 my future but and my...

Oprah email [ 4 Answers ]

I need share more about Christianity, and I need some help from this community.

Oprah is ending her show! Oh no! [ 41 Answers ]

Well, as some of you may or may not have heard, Oprah Winfrey is ending her daytime talk show after 25 years. The end of the 25th season will be the end of it all. The show will be missed, but I hope she sticks around for a while. Anyway, here's the link! Oprah Winfrey: Ending Talk Show...

Obama and Oprah [ 9 Answers ]

I was listening to a local talk show yesterday and heard something to the effect that Oprah is not longer supporting Obama but is remaining neutral. The host remarked that she had to do this because of her ratings. 1. Has anyone else heard this? 2. Is it true 3. Could you point me to an article...

View more questions Search