Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    biteme Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 30, 2006, 03:44 PM
    Goldfish tank pump
    Can anyone tell me what size pump I need for a 420 litre fish tank:confused:i have had the tank for over a year and have recently moved to acreage and tank water my fish are gasping for oxygen and the filter is constantly black what can I do to help my fish
    asdfghjk1 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 2, 2011, 07:53 PM
    I have goldfish ina big swimming pool 4 20 year and they still did not and very big without a pump. About 3to4 days I give them 3slices of bread.(I have about 150 big ones and 500 small ones
    asdfghjk1 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 2, 2011, 07:55 PM
    1 have goldfish in a big swimming pool 4 20 year and they still did not die and very big without a pump. About 3to4 days I give them 3 slices of bread.(I have about 150 big ones and 500 small ones
    Comment on asdfghjk1's Answer: 250 characters remaining Submit Comment

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Air Pumps for Goldfish [ 9 Answers ]

Odd, but I won 2 goldfish at the carnival 3 days ago. I went to Petsmart and bought a proper fish tank (2.5 gallons), bedding gravel, and plants for them. Since my father is the ultimate money saver, he insisted that we didn't need an air pump or filter. I saw the fish gulping for air on the...

Sewage Pump/Tank/Toilet Problem? [ 3 Answers ]

I have a downstairs bathroom connected to a tank with a pump to move sewage up & out to our septic system. When the toilet is flushed, the water drains slowly, the bowl almost fills completely and the sink & toilet both start to gurgle & bubble. The drain line from the washing machine sink is...

Goldfish Help [ 3 Answers ]

I have had a goldfish for 6 years and she has survived a lot of sickness! I live in a small apartment and am currently having some remodeling work done. Since the work has begun, my goldfish tank has become very cloudy and I believe it is from the incredible dust being caused by the construction....

Goldfish [ 1 Answers ]

I have a goldfish in my water garden and it's forever upside down. It swims for a little while the correct way then it's either facing down with it's tail up or upside down. Should I be worried about this.

Tank Pressure vs Pump Cut Out Pressure for Well [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to increase my water system pressure to the minimum required 40 PSI to feed my reverse osmosis drinking water filter. However, the 33 gallon pressure tank for my well pump system says it is pre-charged at 30 PSI and that the cut in pressure for my pump should be set equal to that 30...

View more questions Search