Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hoodie Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 1, 2010, 06:13 AM
    Period is due today but been having light bleeding&lower back-ache for past 4 days
    My husband and I are trying to conceive. I am not on anything. My period is due today but have been experincing light bleeding or spotting 4 days before.the spotting is still here but its not like period blood.I have lower back pains and feeling tired and sluggish. Is this implantation bleeding or is it signs of my period. Would it be possible for a pregnancy test to pick up if I am pregnant
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Oct 1, 2010, 02:54 PM

It's likely a pregnancy test would pick it up if you were pregnant.
    Maybe give it a few more days and see if it is just your period starting and test at that time if need be.

Fingers crossed!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My period was 10 days late and I began spotting for 2 days and light bleeding after.. [ 2 Answers ]

I had no actual menstrual flow as i had no use for pad/tampon. I did wear a pantyliner and nothing on it. It started with 2 days of spotting brownish/pinkish and light bleeding after for next couple of days but i only seen when i wiped the whole time. I took a pregnancy test and negative result....

Light bleeding & period month in a half late [ 1 Answers ]

I have very light bleeding, no cramps Last menstrual was Jan 31st-Feb 3rd 2010. It started last night I seen some pink on the toilet paper then nothing for a few hours then it was back went away & when I got up this morning it was back & just a little bit heavier but still not very much. Could it...

Light Bleeding, days before expected period [ 7 Answers ]

Ok I have an irregular period for the most part (irregular in legnth of time, not flow). Lately it has been coming around the 20th but yesterday I noticed some very light pink fluid on my toilet paper. After that, there was no other sign of blood. I have had concerns about pregnancy and I am...

Sex during fertility period,Plan B within 24 hrs.Light bleeding in 8 days.Pregnant? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I had intercourse during my fertility period(towards the end of it) on 26th May. The condom broke. I took Plan B within 24 hours. Now ( 8 days after intercourse) I am experiencing odorless light reddish bleeding like the start of a period but without any other regular symptoms of my period...

Bleeding 5 days before period due [ 2 Answers ]

I was wondering for some advice on this I have 4 children and have periods that I can set my watch to. But this month my cyclce isn't due to start till the 15th of August but I started bleeding lightly last night. It isn't heavy I haven't soak a pad in the last 2 hrs possibly enough to wear a liner...

View more questions Search