Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ltsrca Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 1, 2010, 05:50 AM
    Can you smoke in a room being painted with sealant
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Oct 1, 2010, 06:13 AM
    A cigarette isn't going to set a wall or floor on fire that has sealant still wet on it. Use common sense; if you are spraying it on, don't smoke while spraying, and be careful of flame from lighters or matches.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How long before I can sleep my baby in a newly painted room [ 1 Answers ]

We painted our apartment 4 days ago and it still smells like paint but its dry. Is it safe to sleep our 2 month old baby in the room?

Smoke detector doesn't detect smoke [ 3 Answers ]

I have two smoke detectors. Good batteries and when I push the test button the alarm works. But I just filled the house with smoke from an unwatched pot on the stove. Neither smoke detector alarmed. I assume they are defective. But how common is this? And if the test button doesn't reliably...

1999 Toyota Duet Smoke excessive smoke emission [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I have problem with too much emission of smoke. Even more excessive smoke in the morning. Can't even see anyone around the vehicle!! Took it to toyota for diagnostics they discovered valve seal leaked and oil dropping on top of number 1 piston. Have changed the valve seals but still same...

What types of smoke detectors to buy for each room [ 2 Answers ]

I am redoing all of my 4 smoke detectors in my house and I like to add more to other areas. The current ones are FIREX using AC (not battery operating) all linked together through the red wire (14/3 wire, black: Hot, white:netual, Red:connects all the 4 smoke detectors). Here is the location of...

When to know it is safe for baby to be back in a freshly painted room. [ 6 Answers ]

The walls were painted in the bedroom. I am not sure if it is safe yet to put our baby back in the room. I am not exactly sure what paint was used and cocking around the windows. The workers told me it is water based. It smelled strong at first but I have been airing it out since...

View more questions Search