Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ismath Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 1, 2010, 03:05 AM
    Do the chocalates have Halal and Haram?
    Iam Ismath fathima.Im from Sri lanka.Mostly I search the Halal and Haram from ood which are made by chicken and meat only.Do I have to search them from the all meals?I mean all kind of chocalates ,drink items etc.it is not possible me to find from the all kind of meals.if I follow this halal and haram label,I can't eat any kind of chocalates or drink items.but some chocalates which are coming from saudi arabia too don't label Halal.What can I do?I want answer to this question fro Dr.Zakir Naik
    MariamElmasry Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Oct 6, 2010, 07:13 AM
    Most foods are halal. It's the content you need to worry about. What's haram is basically any alcohol or pig products; gelatine, pork, ham etc. And all meat should be killled hallaly by saying "bismillah" and cutting off the head. Food products from countries where the population is Muslim are generally halal. Chocolates and lollies are halal as long as there is now gelatine.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Kfc provides halal chicken or not? [ 12 Answers ]

Assalamu Alaikum Is Kfc and other international brands provides halal chicken around the world? I am staying at bangalore,I thought kfc is not using halal chicken. I started taking food from kfc after asking them, they told it's halal.I saw few muslim families were taking food from there....

Tell me that prize bonds are Halal or Haram? [ 3 Answers ]

Assalam-o-Alaikum My question is about Prize bonds, are prize bonds Halal or Haram? And if somebody win a prize on these bond numbers then that money will be Halal or Haram for that person? Thanks

Insurance Halal or Haram [ 2 Answers ]

Insurance in islam halal or haram

Bank job as an accountant is haram or halal [ 1 Answers ]

As a sunni muslim is bank job halal?

View more questions Search