Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pepsidrnkr209 Posts: 18, Reputation: 1

Sep 30, 2010, 10:36 PM
    02 toyota corolla... check engine light on... car stubbles on start or moving...
    Car stubble's when I first give it gas then goes but intermittently stubble's I think it's the 02 sensor I replaced one but not both I had the obdII read at auto zone said that it could be the o2 and lean on the right bank so I think it could be the injector also... I have pulled the plugs and there white like lean... any help would be appreciated.
    kitch428 Posts: 1,440, Reputation: 152
    Ultra Member

Oct 1, 2010, 06:05 AM

To me, it sounds like a single cylinder misfire happening here. If the check engine light blinks while the stumble occurs, then you could be correct in saying the injector.
    However, this could also lead to the Ignition Coil (with Igniter) on the plug.
    With scanner equipment, you would be able to identify which cylinder it is. Simply marking and swapping the coils would identify that.
    Code P0171 (system lean) would most likely point to a dirty mass air flow meter which replacement is usually the answer.
    See if you could go back and get that specific code(s). I can give you detailed information for that code.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

1991 toyota previa engine check light kicks code 22 water temp sonsor. [ 0 Answers ]

I been told to rewire the harness coming from the sensor to the computer. Did that no help. I have changed the computer, no help. I think that there is a blockage in the coolant system. My temp needle spickes from time to time. Not from being too hot but from air trapped in the system and the...

P0353 2007 corolla check engine light error [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 2007 corolla giving me check engine light error P0353. So far ignition coils , spark plugs were changed and fuel injectors were cleaned . Still having the same problem.

1991 toyota camry 3sfe no sprk no check engine light need values test an pin [ 2 Answers ]

1991 camry 3sfe no spark no engine light where to now? Don't have a book thanks je

View more questions Search