Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    momo1224 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 28, 2006, 04:43 PM
    Are they real?
    Are psychics really real? I mean I know people who think they are and people who think they are'nt and I just don't really know who to listen to
    Capuchin Posts: 5,255, Reputation: 656
    Uber Member

Dec 28, 2006, 04:48 PM
    I believe you meant to go this way.

I very much doubt they are real.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Dec 28, 2006, 04:50 PM
    Listen to yourself. What do you believe? It doesn't matter what others believe, only what you know in your heart.

Personally, I don't think they are real.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 28, 2006, 05:07 PM
    They are real people, I have meet many who use that title. So since they take up space, they breathe then they are real.

Now do you mean do they have some special power, or can they really tell the future from cards and the such, most no, most are either harmless, mean well and think they have some power.

Others are con people wanting your money and are good at telling things about you. I used to do a hypnotist act back in my real young days, and the act before me as a person who told people about them ( psychic and also did some past life regression also)

Well I learned a lot from him, he first had a couple of plants in the audience, they would listen to people talking and make notes and give him info about people ( he had a perfect memory on things)
    Next he would look close at your shoes, hands for marks or rings or types of rings, Next he could tell good and great brands of clothes, Often he asked to hold something of yours, Keys was a really good one, that told them a lot about you.

So they could tell you just enough about you to start you believing, then they would go into some vague things that could always happen.

But of course if you are a Christian, you also believe there are real ones that use evil powers to know things about others or about the past
    These are warned against in the bible.

And then there are people who do have feelings and dreams about the future or about others to help and to show things. But these will not be stage show people, or even people who take money for it, but people in various ministies often.
    Carmella Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Dec 30, 2006, 10:48 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by momo1224
    are psychics really real? i mean i know people who think they are and people who think they are'nt and i just dont really know who to listen to
    Hi I believe there are real people that do see things, although no one can tell you the future, because you need to trust in god first... and people can give you insight of what could happen you hold the future in your hand and control the outcome, we can only lead you and take you by the hand, the way you may walk alone.
    shanee Posts: 25, Reputation: 3

Apr 11, 2007, 09:51 PM
    People can only give you insight.
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Apr 12, 2007, 03:28 PM
    Yes, I believe psychics can be real in their talents. But there are so many that are not everything they say they are. For example, the psychic Sylvia Browne - she told the parents of one of the missing boys from Missouri that their son was dead - he was found alive. No one can totally predict 100%. No one. The daughter of one of my cousins ran away when she was 14. A psychic told my cousin that her daughter was on a boat to Thailand. The police found her daughter 50 miles from home the day after she ran away. A far cry from Thailand.

So who do you listen to? You listen to your own heart and your own head. Not letting someone else tell you what to believe or what to feel. You can listen, yes - but balance what you hear with what you, yourself, find out in your own searching.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is this real? [ 6 Answers ]

Hello.. I never graduated from high school I got kicked out my last year and so on. I found this place online that says instead of a ged I can get a diploma online Is this legal and is this legit? http://www.careerlearningcourses.com

Xp not real [ 2 Answers ]

My computer tells me I don't have a authentic os what can I do? Bought the computer used with no disk.

Is it really real? [ 3 Answers ]

I am 24 yrs old. I started to date a guy I meet in college and we were together for a year and a half. It ended beacause I found out he was cheating and laying to me for about 6 months. I am or was a really caring person and I would have done anything for him. He would always tell me he loved me...

Is he for real [ 2 Answers ]

I'm married but I recently met a guy- also unhappily married.I never let him know that I was not happy with my husband. He pursued me and called my cellular fone and left messages. We also saw each other to talk. In short, we had a physical relationship for only 1 time. He was kind and considerate...

View more questions Search