Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    xangel13x Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 30, 2010, 08:37 PM
    House history deaths?
    Just wanted to know if there were any deaths in my house. 4803 Abbott. Ave. Arlington tx

Check out some similar questions!

History,past and deaths of my home. [ 2 Answers ]

Hello. My name is Christian. I moved my family and I to Stony point N.Y. from orlando. While living in our home in which we share with my older brothers family. We have been, well mostly me. Been experiancing weird and strange thing's. I often feel like someone is around me,when I know I'm...

House history deaths in 1097 cottin gin ct [ 0 Answers ]

My family and I used to live in 1097 Cottin Gin ct in lawrenceville, Georgia;we moved to another home in Georgia.I have been living in that house with my family for 2 in a half years, but in that house my family and I have been experiencing paranormal activity every night, we don't know any stories...

House history deaths [ 1 Answers ]

I will like to no if anybody die at 1662 stateline rd calumet city cause me and my family is experiment a lot of things.

Deaths and history [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I used to live in shelley Idaho 395s emerson ave I was told as a child it was built on top of a cemetery and I know our house was and probably still is haunted.I experienced allot of weird things as well as my whole family has and were just wondering if anyone who lived there prior can give us...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.