Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hawaiipdx Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 30, 2010, 03:00 PM
    Coloring Hair
    I dyed my hair black about two weeks ago and want to dye it green next week for an event I'm going to. How safe would that be? I have a fear of my hair falling out! LOL.
    gailstorm Posts: 2, Reputation: 2

Sep 30, 2010, 03:11 PM

Have you thought about getting the spray that comes in assorted colors for hair, it works really well and comes in some cool colors for Halloween or for whatever. Good luck,
    Devorameira Posts: 2,461, Reputation: 981
    Ultra Member

Oct 4, 2010, 06:54 AM

Everything will depend on what condition your hair is in. I think gailstorm's idea on the spray would be the safest way to go.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can permanent hair coloring cause hair to fall out at the roots? [ 1 Answers ]

Can using a permanent hair color cause hair to fall out at the roots?

Hair loss due to hair coloring [ 2 Answers ]

Can certains types of hair color cause cause hair loss? A cheaper hair color? >Moved from Forum Help<

Will coloring the hair increase dandruff in the hair ? [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, I recently colored my hair and I feel that the dandruff has increased. I used to use sunsilk before coloring my hair and it was nice and smooth , after coloring I changed to Loreal color shampoo and I feel the dandruff has increased. Can you tell me if I can use sunsilk itself or is the...

Dry and frizzy hair from leaving hair coloring on too long. [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I usually color my hair every four weeks to cover up the gray. I use the same color " medium copper brown" which is a little lighter than my natural color. The last time I colored my hair, I left it on for too long, almost an hour, I was talking on the telephone and didn't notice the...

Hair Coloring - Dying auburn hair with grey roots [ 2 Answers ]

Any advice for dying already dyed auburn hair with massive grey roots. I heard that using an ash color will diminish the brassiness.

View more questions Search