Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    avtarvarun Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Sep 30, 2010, 09:45 AM
    She hate me when I said her I love her...
    Hi,
    My Story-
    We both are friends for past 2 years. I started liking her at first sight. I told her earlier[1.5 yr back] that I love her so much. At that time she had a boy friend so she said me no she can't. So we continue over friendship.
    6 month back she broke up with her boy friend because he is such a bastard. So from straight six month we became bestest friend and we shared a lot with each other, we started talking daily. We always eager to know what we both are doing. Sometimes I gave her some sort of signs that I love her, but she ignores it. These all things happened in chat and phone because I have a job which is far away from her home town.
    After completion of 2 year I told her my feelings via writing a love letter through e-mail. But she refused and she said that I hurt her, but I can't do that even in my dream.
    She is continuously saying that I am trying on her forcefully to love me. But I haven't says that. I just say her that please give me the +ve answer in my love letter. I love her too much. I had never think about any girl for the past 2 year. Even she had a boy friend at that time also I stick with her.
    I know she want me to come back in her life as a friend again but her ego came between us and I can't be friend of her.
    Please help me what should I do I love her so much that I can't live without her.

I would be thankful to all of you... Pleaseeeee
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Sep 30, 2010, 10:22 AM
    You aren't trying to make her love you?
    "I just say her that please give me the +ve answer in my love letter. "

That's you trying to get her to love you, to say she loves you. She doesn't. You have to give up. Unrequited love goes nowhere. You can't live without her? Well, I know that feeling and so do most people, but unfortunately or fortunately, life just keeps going on and you suffer and feel like dying but are too much in love to doing anything but suffer some more, and eventually the pain goes away.
    nothernlights Posts: 1, Reputation: 3

Sep 30, 2010, 10:48 AM
    I would just leave her alone, there are to many other girls in this world that would do some much more for you.
    Devorameira Posts: 2,461, Reputation: 981
    Ultra Member

Sep 30, 2010, 12:28 PM

She's made it clear that she doesn't want a romantic relationship with you, but it seems like you moved right past the "friends" thing and tried to move into the romantic territory she wanted no part of.

Since you've already crossed the line, I would suggest that you simply go your own way and forget about her.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Sep 30, 2010, 04:15 PM

avtarvarun : I did tried to make her love me. I did everything whatever she said. I make her smile whenever she got upset. I am always there when she wants me. She really likes to talking with me. I didn't know that what else to do to make her love me.
    She does love you as a friend, but since you could not take the hint now she is mad at you and rightfully so because despite what she tells you all you care about is what you want from her and somehow in your twisted love, you have heard NOTHING.

Leave her alone, plain and simple and let go of your obsession with having romance with her.
    avtarvarun Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Oct 1, 2010, 02:47 AM
    Comment on talaniman's post
    Thank you all for the comments. I really appreciate you all to help me. You all are right I have to leave those obsession and I have to leave her and move on... Thank you all I will definitely try to move on.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Does he hate me or love me [ 14 Answers ]

Okay so it started as best friends, then it went on to he fell in love. Thing is I was in a serious relationship. So as time went by he tended to get a bit crazy, he would be mad if I was with my boyfriend. Didn't like when me and my boyfriend argued. Always had something to say about him and it...

Does he hate me? Or is he just trying not to love me? [ 5 Answers ]

Mhkay so my ex boyfriend and I were dating for 10months, then we broke up because we were too busy && kept getting into fights. At first we were friends && stuff and we didn't really talk much because we both had the same feelings for each other but the thing is I tried to get over him with another...

My love is turning into hate. [ 10 Answers ]

:confused:Ok where do I start.. I'll try to make this long story short. I've been with my "boyfriend" for 2yrs now and I just had a baby 5 months ago. I love my boyfriend soooooo much but 2 weeks ago he told me he didn't want to be with me anymore. I wanted to know why? What did I do? Ok I do...

Is it love or Hate [ 2 Answers ]

Almost two years, I departed from this bad relationship. I was abused and took for granted by this girl. I mean she really hurt me. I don't know if it's closure I need or what, but whenever I hear her name a very small part of me feel for her. On the other hand, a huge part of me can't stand her,...

Like it, love it, hate it? [ 6 Answers ]

Prisonbreak, my opinion is an AWESOME show! I have bought seasons 1 and 2 and I am almost done with the second season, I am just curios as to everyone else's opinions. TRUTHFULLY, I don't care if you say it's a stupid show, I'm just wondering what other people think of it.

View more questions Search