Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tinam Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 30, 2010, 02:44 AM
    Father and daughter
    Hi the father of my child is wanting to see her he put in a contact order but a few months ago he went into a rage with her and smacked her very hard on the leg and left a purple mark he has anger issues and is very drepressed he doesn't take his tablets anymore how can I protect her from this animal?
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Sep 30, 2010, 04:00 AM

What did you do about it at the time? Also how do you know he's not taking his medicine?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Sep 30, 2010, 04:02 AM

If the court has ordered visitation you have to make the child available. If you believe his anger issues present a danger, then you can try to fight the order and have supervised visits.

Oct 1, 2010, 01:56 AM
    Comment on califdadof3's post
    I stopped him from having contact because I knew the court was coming up. He told me himself and his parents.

Oct 1, 2010, 01:58 AM
    Comment on ScottGem's post
    He is going to a contact centre but I fear what would happen after. This is the first time I've stopped him we fell out in the December he seen her till April and then denied the child was his.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Oct 1, 2010, 03:46 AM

Please do not use the Comments to provide follow-up, use the Answer options.

So you are saying the court hasn't issued an order yet? So at the hearing you bring up these issues. Make sure he only gets supervised visits.
    GV70 Posts: 2,918, Reputation: 283
    Family Law Expert

Oct 1, 2010, 11:32 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottGem View Post
    Please do not use the the Comments to provide followup, use the Answer options.
    It is all about that "new" skin.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Father has his daughter taken away. [ 19 Answers ]

I really need some advice... especially when in this day and age mothers somehow have more rights then fathers... My daughter just turned 1, her mother has tried everything to keep me away from her, when I get my limited visits which where it was every other Sunday for an hr and half. And if I...

Daughter without a father? [ 14 Answers ]

My daughter is 3 years old, her biological father refused to sign her birth certificate, has not provided any financial support or had any contact with her outside of the nights I allowed him to stay with me. (Even then his interest was not with my daughter) He does not recognize her as his...

Father! Marcelino montalvo. A daughter in need of her real father [ 14 Answers ]

Ok I now you hear this a lot but I am looking for my father.. I haven't seen him since I was a couple of months.. but when I was 16 and ranaway I saw him at the best buy in kendall Florida.. but I didn't say anything to him. I regret it and I just want him in my life. His name is marcelino...

Father abandoned daughter one and a half years ago and step father wants to adopt [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have a question. My daughters father completely stopped contact with my daughter a year and a half ago. We were separated for eight years, Since then I have remarried and gone on with my life. He suddenly stopped all contact with her a year and a half ago, stopped child support about three...

View more questions Search