Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    indyphoneman Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 29, 2010, 06:24 PM
    What is the best website for website design beginners?
    What is the best website for website design beginners?
    ivankruss Posts: 29, Reputation: 4

Oct 2, 2010, 02:41 PM
    I find http://w3schools.com/ very helpful. They have well structured and easy to understand tutorials on all the important web technologies and languages- HTML, CSS, Java Script, PHP, MySQL, ASP and so on. The articles and tutorials there contain a lot of examples so that You can experiment on their site online, which makes thing much easier for a beginner. The place is also helpful for advanced users, as it contains references to the exact specification of the languages' , syntax etc.
    Hopefully that helps.
    sharper11 Posts: 369, Reputation: 102

Dec 13, 2010, 07:55 PM
    Agreeing with ivankruss, that site is sweet. It's a great reference when you "forget" something also. As a beginner, def read through books. There are a lot of helpful hands-on "walkthrough" style books for web design.

As a web-designer, if your mostly geared to making sites look "pretty", and are only somewhat familiar with coding (CSS, HTML, JS, PHP). . Look into DRUPAL.org. A good bit of templates that can become a design playground. People will tell you it's cheating, but you are taking someone's idea and running with it. CMS' are also good for offering more to your clients and are HIGHLY customizable.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How to publish illustrator website design [ 2 Answers ]

Please help! I have designed a website in Adobe Illustrator CS3. How do I now publish it? Is there a way or can I migrate to Dreamweaver MX 2004?

Website Design Lien Laws [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I was contracted by a company that went out of business. The corporation we were doing the work for has our programming and has not paid the contractor and stated it was our problem to collect for the person how hired us. They gave the contract to the company that hired us and once payment is...

Website Design [ 13 Answers ]

I am trying to create a website and I am stuck with the overall design. I don't know whether to use CSS or plain tables. Is there any software apart from Macromedia that can the task easier?

View more questions Search