Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gb2006 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 30, 2006, 10:15 AM
    1980s kids christmas movie
    OK, people keep on telling me I'm takling about toy story, but this film was NOT animated and I watched it when I was a little kid. I can only remember bits and pieces, something about a new toy for christmas for the kids that's under the tree, and all of the toys that these kids already have come to life, like a barbie doll, etc. and join forces in the house for some reason (maybe against new toy? ). This has been driving me crazy for years!
    iamthetman Posts: 105, Reputation: 8

Jan 2, 2007, 10:02 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by gb2006
    ok, people keep on telling me i'm takling about toy story, but this film was NOT animated and I watched it when i was a little kid. I can only remeber bits and pieces, something about a new toy for christmas for the kids that's under the tree, and all of the toys that these kids already have come to life, like a barbie doll, etc., and join forces in the house for some reason (maybe against new toy??). This has been driving me crazy for years!!
    I haven't seen it but what about the movie called "Toys"?
    sayra119 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Jan 10, 2007, 07:17 PM
    Try Jim Henson's The Christmas Toy. It used to air on Nickeloden years ago.
    laura0909009 Posts: 17, Reputation: 2

Jan 13, 2007, 03:39 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by gb2006
    ok, people keep on telling me i'm takling about toy story, but this film was NOT animated and I watched it when i was a little kid. I can only remeber bits and pieces, something about a new toy for christmas for the kids that's under the tree, and all of the toys that these kids already have come to life, like a barbie doll, etc., and join forces in the house for some reason (maybe against new toy??). This has been driving me crazy for years!!
    The Christmas Toy (1986) (TV)
    rhbell Posts: 47, Reputation: -1

Jan 14, 2007, 01:00 PM
    Could be small soldiers
    TeraEllen Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 4, 2007, 01:44 PM
    The NutCracker maybe?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kids movie! [ 9 Answers ]

There was this kids movie that I am trying to remember the name of. I watched it back in the early 90's I think, but I am not sure how old it is. There was this girl who I think looked kind of like a clown or a doll and she was in a room with toys and stuffed animals who came to life and then...

Christmas House robbery movie [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I need some help trying to think of a title to a movie, I can't remember all the details, but here it goes. The movie is set at christmas, and the main actor (unknown) breaks into a house that contains a rich family. However the house has people in it and it's a family and they are always...

Looking for a kids movie [ 3 Answers ]

I have been racking my brain trying to come up with the name of a movie. Here is what I remember of the movie. A little girl has a doll that comes to life and it takes it into the mirror in her bedroom. In the mirror land there are characters with her and they go to a witches palace. The witch has...

80s Children's Movie query: Christmas theme [ 3 Answers ]

'Kay, I've been looking for the title of this movie for a long time. I'm pretty sure it's from the 80s, but it may also be from the 70s. I watched this when I was very young, so the details are sketchy. And bear in mind that it may not even be American, although the actors speak English: It has...

View more questions Search