Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    alykat344 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 29, 2010, 04:24 PM
    What would happen if skin cells underwent meiosis instead of mitosis
    I know that mitosis creates genetically identical cells and that meiosis creates cells that have half of the number of chromosomes that the parent cell has, but my brain has shut down because I cannot seem to come up with an answer to this question.

Check out some similar questions!

Mitosis and meiosis [ 6 Answers ]

Why is metosis and meiosis important to living organisms? When would an organism need to undergo the process of mitosis? Meiosis? What would happen if meiosis did not occur? Any clue..?

The mitosis [ 3 Answers ]

What is anaphase

Phases of meiosis [ 1 Answers ]

i really don't understand this homework i have they give me a description of a phase of meiosis and i have to name the phase can anyone tell me the phases of meiosis and a description???:cool:

What's meisos and mitosis [ 1 Answers ]

I have a science midterm tomorrow and can someone tell me the difference between mitosis and meisos where I can actually understand it?

Clicking differnet cells and it selecting all cells [ 2 Answers ]

Just wondered if anyone knew what I did to get ms excel to select all cells from A1 to what ever cell I clicked on. Thought it was sticky keys but it was turned off. Clicked left mouse button and it moved cells then when I clicked other cells it started using that as a new ref point and selecting...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.