Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    UrsusMaximus Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 29, 2010, 04:06 PM
    I want to get a big beer gut...
    I want to get a big beer gut... over the past few years I have found extremely erotic having my beer gut get really huge... my partner thinks is hot and sexy... what do you recommend for me to add that extra flubber and continue growing a huge beer gut...
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Sep 29, 2010, 04:22 PM

I'll take it that you are serious but somehow I'm not so sure... :)

The obvious health risks notwithstanding, one way would be to do the obvious... drink plenty of beer... increasing your calorie intake, being less active, etc..

Personally, and it is only my opinion, I would find another partner who would prefer to look out for my health so that I could be around for a long time with the likelihood of fewer self-induced health problems.

Good luck!
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Sep 29, 2010, 04:23 PM

I don't know why anyone would want to look like that, completely obese and unfit. You must have low esteem anyway to want to do that. I would never recommend any unhealthy diet to anyone. You are setting yourself for heart disease, diabetes, high blood pressure, you name it, you could have it now. Your partner can't really care too much for you if he/she finds that type of physique sexy.

Tick
    Enigma1999 Posts: 2,223, Reputation: 1077
    Welbeing Expert

Sep 29, 2010, 04:56 PM

C'mon are you for real? LOL

Why would you want to put your health in danger?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Sep 29, 2010, 04:58 PM

Heart surgary goes real good with it, so does a bad back, sexual disfunction and more. And it all comes free
    Enigma1999 Posts: 2,223, Reputation: 1077
    Welbeing Expert

Sep 29, 2010, 05:00 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr_Chuck View Post
    heart surgary goes real good with it, so does a bad back, sexual disfunction and more. And it all comes free

How enticing, you sold me Fr_Chuck.:rolleyes:
    hamworld05 Posts: 370, Reputation: 12

Oct 9, 2010, 12:56 PM
    Dude, she is so lying to you. She is just looking for an excuse to dump you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cold beer make my tummy big? [ 2 Answers ]

My tummy is big. Is it because I always drink cold beer?

Gut feelings or psychic? (are they one in the same?) [ 4 Answers ]

I have a question for people that think they may be psychic.. Do you feel a weird feeling in your stomach like a really strong gut feeling.. and then all these words come to your head (and sometimes out of your mouth) this happens to me sometimes and EVERY single time it has happened I've been...

Skinny But Developed A Gut? [ 1 Answers ]

Most of you know me, I been here for awhile, Each of my post, Consist Of A Real Problem Iam dealing With Not just post For Brownie Points Ok, 4 Months ago, I was 142 pounds Pretty Skinny, Standing 5.9 Inches Tall I started going to the gym, Taking protein supplements, Like , Dark Matter,...

Should I trust my gut or am I looking too deep into it. [ 19 Answers ]

Hey everyone, I'm not going to get to in depth with my story. Basically, I was recently (3 weeks ago) dumped by my girlfriend of 8 years. She gave me the typical lines of she wasn't sure about where she saw the relationship going, she didn't think that she felt the same way about me any more,...

How do I know if it's gut feeling or paronia [ 2 Answers ]

I have just broken up with a guy and am suffering for it. When we first met I had the gut feeling he wasn't all he made himself out to be but got involved anyway because there were other things about him that I liked. I called it my paranoia and decided to take a chance only to find out my initial...

View more questions Search