Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    natashaantrobus Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 29, 2010, 03:28 PM
    My dog won't settle at night, would giving him teddies help him sleep?
    My dog barks in the middle of the night and won't settle, I think he is lonely. I have tried ignoring him but he continues to bark for hours and my neighbours are complaining. I have tried leaving a light and radio on but this isn't working.
    Sariss Posts: 1,471, Reputation: 244
    Ultra Member

Sep 29, 2010, 03:37 PM

How old is your dog? How long have you had him? Has this always happened?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My dog won't sleep through the night [ 3 Answers ]

I have a ten year old Irish Setter who is quite hyperactive. He lives with his sister and niece so is not alone, but he will not sleep right through the night. He regularly wakes up around 3am and will trot round the garden. (I always make sure he has a pee before they go to bed.) Then around...

What do I do if my dog won't sleep through the night [ 1 Answers ]

We have a 3 year old Border Terrier that we have had since he was 12 weeks old. He was really easy to train. This spring he quit sleeping through the night. He might, but when he doesn't, he'll wake anywhere from 1-3 times between the hours of 1-5 a.m. He doesn't seem to need to do his business,...

My dog will not sleep at night [ 19 Answers ]

Help haven't slept in almost 2 month. We have had ozzy (bulldog) for 5 months now. 3 months he was great slept had a great routine. Left him with my brither n law for 4 days . Came back to a crazy dog at night... what to do? Went to vet, thaey are at a lose... help me

My Dog won't sleep through the night! [ 2 Answers ]

We have 2 dogs. Our little female Papillon sleeps though the night great! We have crates in our room for the 2 dogs. Our little male Pap won't sleep through the night. They are both treated the same during the day, both go to bed at the same time. But the male gets up every 1 1/2 hours to 3...

5yo Dog won't sleep through the night [ 5 Answers ]

I have a 5yo Westie/ Shi Tzu Mix. She slept in her crate until about 6 months ago. Since then she comes into my bed at night time. The problem is that she gets out of bed anywhere from 1-10 times during the night. She doesn't have to go potty, she gennerly wants to go into the living room or just...

View more questions Search