Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lazerles Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 29, 2010, 08:16 AM
    Children kept in basement by wicked mother and they loosen the handrail on the stairs
    Pre 1950 black and white film with children kept in basement by wicked mother and they loosen the handrail on the stairs to the airy so she will fall down the stairs when she comes home after leaving them at home alone.

Check out some similar questions!

Basement stairs WELL floor not complete. [ 7 Answers ]

I was replacing the stairs down to the base. I removed the old stairs and all of the previous owners garbage from the well the stairs were installed in when I noticed that the floor was not complete. I dug down a little bit and noticed the water was filling the hole I dug. I want to replace the...

How do I loosen mother-in-law's attachment on son? [ 14 Answers ]

My fiancé and I have been together for over a year, we're both young. 19. We have an apartment right down the street from her. She is constantly calling and texting him, asking if he's OK, throwing in an "i love you and miss u" every time. She texts and calls around the time we wake up and...

Low ceiling over stairs to basement [ 5 Answers ]

We have recently purchased an older home and have one issue that we need some advice on. The stairs that go into the finished basement are difficult to use because the ceiling is too low at the midway point. You need to bend to clear the ceiling because of an overhead floor joist. We can't think...

Stairs - Missing Handrail [ 2 Answers ]

I recently purchased a rental property and am in the processed of updating it myself. The front stairs are missing a handrail. Any ideas how I can make or get a cheap rail and install it myself? Thanks

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.