Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    VanillaCherry Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 29, 2010, 06:00 AM
    Can anyone out there please translate this Vietnamese message for me. Please!
    Can anyone please translate this Vietnamese note into English please? Sao anh noi sau voi them? Con ban gai anh gui 'msg' choui them hoai. Anh k thuong them nua thi thoai. Chac anh k bo no duoc , them k chanh anh dau, them chap nhang dieu do, Chac hai dua minh k co duyen. Minh chia tay di, tai vi anh gat them, anh noi anh bo con nho do va anh dong nha di. Nhung anh k thac tha voi them. Em het muon noi chuyen voi anh. Tuan toi them lanh luon them lanh luon them dua james cha lai cho anh. Dung goi them nua, them dau long lam, rat buon. Muon bo chuyen minh het.
    ebaines Posts: 12,131, Reputation: 1307
    Expert

Sep 29, 2010, 07:06 AM

For what it's worth, Google Translate comes up with this:

Why did the elephant say you? Con his girlfriend gui 'msg' choui ling children. K love you more then his phone. I k bo sure it was, he first lime I k, I chap incense that, probably two dua minh k predestined. Minh di farewell, because he gat me, he told his father and his memory the line mobile home. but he Thac tha k you. My wife wants to talk to him. Next week I always flax linen I always based my father james for his future. Dung call me anymore, do they hurt, very sad. Het muon adapter card.
    ListenRead phonetically

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Help ! Can someone please translate this for me? [ 8 Answers ]

Hi, I love the tattoo on this site, the second one down on the page the Tibetan design written in the U-med script. Could someone please translate this for me? Where could I get this font drawn up? http://www.tibetanlife.com/tibetantattoos.html Please help, thanks!

I have a OTH from the military can I still get my vietnamese girlfriend to the states [ 4 Answers ]

I have a vietnamese girlfriend that I would like to get married to but I am getting other than honorable discharge from the navy. When I go back to the states will I still be able to bring her from vietnam to the states after we get married?

Looking for information or a price for this Vietnamese piece. [ 1 Answers ]

I received this piece from my step-father who picked it up in Vietnam during the war. Unfortunately, I have no further information of it's origins. Any help with this would be appreciated.

Vietnamese war film - head kept as good luck charm [ 1 Answers ]

Can any body tell me the name of the vietnamese war film where a group of soldiers kill a vietnamese soldier and one of them cuts his head off and keeps it in his backpack as a goodluck charm until it starts to smell and is told by the others to get rid of it.

View more questions Search