Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jephin Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 29, 2010, 12:21 AM
    How to make laptop run faster
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Sep 29, 2010, 12:22 AM
    Serious maintenance, an OS reinstall, more RAM.
    GrantHillsSA Posts: 405, Reputation: 9

Oct 3, 2010, 04:59 PM

---Software---
    *Uninstall all unnecessary programs.
    *Free up some hard drive space by coping most files to an external drive.
    *Download and run CCleaner ( CCleaner - Free software downloads and software reviews - CNET Download.com )
    *Defrag the Laptop only after you cleaned up the system.

---Hardware---
    *Install more RAM

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to make my period go by faster? [ 3 Answers ]

This might be a silly question lol but is there AAANY way (other than birth control) that could possibly make my period go by faster... excersises? Foods? vitamins? Anything to just help speed up the process... any ideas would be very helpful thanks!

Is there any way to make the IMC701 Samsung Ice Maker make ice faster? [ 0 Answers ]

I have a GE Profile Armoir refer. And it has a IMC 701 Samsung Ice Maker. It has a dispenser in the door and it all appears to work correctly. The problem is the ice maker is so slow. It should make a tray of ice every 75 to 120 min. and it don't even come close. The ice cubes are full size so it...

Making the evaproator(inside) fan run faster [ 3 Answers ]

I have a variable speed fan on my Lennox 5 ton unit and it runs too slow to cool the house correctly with all the ductwork I have. The house is a tri-level and about 2600 sq. ft. with only this one unit. I need to up the speed on this fan to keep me cool. Can I do this?

How to make my computer run faster [ 12 Answers ]

I'm not sure if this is in the right section or not as I know little about computer and didn't really know what section was appropriate for my question. But my computer is running REALLY slow lately. What programs do I need to run to make it faster and clean things up?

How can I make my hair grow faster? [ 1 Answers ]

Can you tell me how I can make my hair grow a lot faster? My hair is just above my shoulders and I would like it just below my shouldrs... is that possible? If so will please answer me because I would like my hair longer. Thank you --Miss_clumsy

View more questions Search