Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    storm950 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 28, 2010, 09:09 PM
    Fiancée doesn't seem to enjoy sex anymore?
    Ive been with my fiancée for 3 years now, we are to be married in a few months, but lately it seems like she isn't into having sex anymore. I feel like I'm bugging her when I want to have sex, and she never instigates it anymore. When we first met we couldn't keep our hands off each other, and she wanted it more than I did. Now it seems I have to beg for it and then she just lays there or acts like it's a big ordeal for her to be on top. Every time I ask her if she's still attracted to me she says yes, and that she loves me. But her actions kind of seem different. Ive tried everything I can think of to spice up out love life. Nothing seems to help, it feels like the romance is dead...
    vanheart Posts: 2,806, Reputation: 708
    Ultra Member

Sep 28, 2010, 09:54 PM
    Have you talk to her about it?

Outside the bedroom?

Good thing resolve before you get married.

How to evolve that excitement. But more importantly, mutual understanding & goals.

Some say beggers can't be choosers.

answerme_tender Posts: 1,148, Reputation: 689
    Ultra Member

Sep 29, 2010, 08:33 AM

If she isn't interested in having intimate relations now, she may not after the wedding. I would postpone the wedding until you get some counceling. Becareful if you choose this, because she may just start faking it so you will proceed with wedding. There has to be a reason she doesn't want relations and its only fair to both to both of you to understand those reasons. Try talking to her about his, see if she is willing to get help, its nothing to be ashamed of. Good luck
    Enigma1999 Posts: 2,223, Reputation: 1077
    Welbeing Expert

Sep 29, 2010, 08:55 AM

Hello Storm,

I agree with Answerme_tender. This is something that needs to be resolved before you get married.

Has something happened in her life that would change her behavior?

Is it only in the bedroom that you notice, or is she acting different every where else?

Does she hold your hand in public at the store? Do you two kiss while watching a movie on the couch? In other words, is there any other affection outside of the bedroom?

Have you sat down and talked to her? If so, what does she say about it?

Would the two of you consider counseling?

In the bedroom, do you ever please her first? Do you romance her before hand, or do you just get right down to it?
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Sep 29, 2010, 09:56 AM

Ever think she is attracted, but not interested in sex, because she has other things on her mind besides doing the wild thing? Maybe you should pay closer attention, and ask different questions, based on what's going on in your lives, before you get married, or you may be marrying someone who you can't talk to, and work together with, to resolve your issues, through honest communications.

Start better communications, and find out what's really on her mind, before you go any further, or issues will never be resolved.
    Romefalls19 Posts: 4,739, Reputation: 1130
    Ultra Member

Sep 29, 2010, 12:05 PM

Well seeing as how I have only been married for a few months, I would say that an open line of communication outside of the bedroom leads to a more active role inside the bed room. You can't expect there to be boring small talk(or what I call filler) and then her to be in the mood. Emotional needs must be met in order for a lot of people to be in the mood.

I can't get in the mood when something is on my mind, people love to talk about their life, especially when their spouse takes a direct interest in it.
    storm950 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 30, 2010, 09:53 PM
    Hey I've tried talking to her several times about it... she just pushes away she subject. Apparently she wasn't on because when we first started dating and now she is, apparently that lowers most girl sex drive. So we are going to see what happens with that, she's going to try changing because.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Oct 1, 2010, 05:45 AM

Now that's a start. Just take baby steps, and widen the net for conversation. You can't just hammer one point when there may be others to consider. And be patient and give her time to make adjustments.
    answerme_tender Posts: 1,148, Reputation: 689
    Ultra Member

Oct 1, 2010, 06:23 AM

Does because stand for birth control? I will assume so for now. If this is what is cause of your problems, then why don't YOU step up to the plate and go get YOURSELF fixed, so she doesn't have to worry about how birth control effects her. It only takes one trip to doctors office for you!! Not to be harsh, but its either step up or put up! Good luck

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I'm pregnant and my boyfriend doesn't want to have sex anymore [ 13 Answers ]

OK well here it goes. About a month ago I found out I was pregnant and suddenly my boyfriend doesn't want to have sex with me. We had a really good sex life before this but now I feel that because he knows I'm pregnant he's not attracted to me anymore.:confused: when I ask him about it he says...

My boyfriend of two years doesn't want to have sex anymore? [ 10 Answers ]

Hi, My partner and I have been together for just over two years. The start of our relationship was amazing and the sex life was unbelievable, we fell in love quickly and moved in together after about 3 months. He was always very affectionate and he told me he loved me only after about 2...

My fiancŽe doesn't want to have sex anymore. [ 22 Answers ]

The problem isn't enjoyment. We've established that she does enjoy it. She climaxes every time (no she's not faking, I know that for a fact) and really does love finishing. However... she doesn't like starting/having anything start physically. ...

View more questions Search