Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ahall1000 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 28, 2010, 08:14 PM
    How to ask for donations for a terminally ill persons bills
    My Mothers Husband has been diagnosed with 2 types of Cancer that is Terminal. He isn't working and she is having to miss a lot of days from work without pay. She has to stay Home to care for him but, the bills are piling up and there isn't enough money to take care of their basic needs (Rent, Electric, Food, Car note, etc.). I am financially helping as much as possible but, it's not enough. What else can we do to raise money to help her pay their bills? The Doctors have said there's nothing more they can do to help him because the Cancer is spreading throughout his Body... Please tell me how we can ask for Donations to help them maintain their needs until he passes.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Sep 28, 2010, 08:31 PM

Do you or they belong to a church or synagogue that will help? Call your village chamber of commerce for information on local organizations that might pitch in and also get some service projects going like car washes and bake sales and yard sales.

Talk to a reference librarian at your local library for more ideas. Let me know how your research is going. Best wishes!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Have letter from doctor stating I am terminally ill will this end my probation? [ 1 Answers ]

I have violated my probation after 11 months because I cannot pay the fine. I have a terminal illness, and documentation from a doctor confirming this, and from and mri showing severe arthritis in my back. I have done 102 hours of community service and paid $725.00 towards my fine of $2,700...

Early 401k withdrawal for terminally ill [ 6 Answers ]

My house mate was recently diagnosed with terminal lung cancer. He has about 6 -12 months to live. Still officially employed by Sears, he is not working and receives California unemployment insurance benefits. He has a 401k worth approx. 4k and is having a difficult time finding out why he...

Supporting the terminally ill [ 3 Answers ]

What is the best way to support someone who is terminally ill and extreemly depressed about it. He speaks of suicide and is saying his good-byes to everyone. Should I go visit or just make myself available?

View more questions Search