Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    okazaki Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 28, 2010, 07:15 PM
    total distance
    The position of a particle on a line is given by s(t)=2t^3 - 21t^2 60t, t is seconds and s is feet. Find the total distance traveled by the particle during the first 7 seconds.
    galactus Posts: 2,271, Reputation: 282
    Ultra Member

Sep 29, 2010, 02:30 AM

Rather straightforward. Just plug in t=7

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

If I have two different speed and total distance then how I get time [ 4 Answers ]

Alis is in 20km race.He always run 2km/hr fast in first half then second half If x represent speed of first half then determine expression in term of x for total time needed for race

Equation For Finding The Total Distance [ 5 Answers ]

How can I find the total distance of a problem?

How to find beginning retained earnings with total revenues and total expenses [ 1 Answers ]

The company's total equity increased by $32,000 during 2011. New stockholder investment during the year totaled $65,000. Total revenues during the year were $500,000 and total expenses were $460,000. Cash on decreased by $7,500 during the year. What amount of dividends did the company declare...

Year end total revenue from total expenses [ 2 Answers ]

I have a financial statement for a non-profit for four clinics, where you have to fill in the missing values. If you have a missing value for total revenue and have the value for total expenses and visa versa. How do you calculate the missing value? Do you obtain it from the...

View more questions Search