Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    yanetperchez Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 28, 2010, 06:51 PM
    How can i know if im having a big baby?
    Hi my name is yanuet I'm 24 yrs old, I'm expecting my 3 baby, I'm only 24 weeks of pregnancy and I already gain 19 lbs. Every one talks about how big my belly looks bacause all my gain is in my belly. Pleople even ask me if I'm having twins...
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Sep 28, 2010, 07:13 PM

It is quite common to show earlier and get larger with subsequent children. Your body has been through it before and there is less resistance. At some point you might have a scan that will give you a rough idea of baby's size, but the later you are in pregnancy the less accurate these become.

Watch what you eat, make good choices, get some regular exercise... that is all you can do.

Enjoy the rest of your pregnancy!
    hairdiva1 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 3, 2010, 07:06 PM
    You won't know until you give birth. The baby only gains a few ounces each month and gains lbs during the last monht. You are probably retaining a lot of water and that has added to your weight gain. It is not due to your baby because if you were to give birth right now you baby wouldn't even be 4 pounds.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How much do girls draw to physical attraction? Will big muscles give you a big + ? [ 21 Answers ]

Hi, I'm a normal 18 year old boy who does strength trainig 4 times a week. Not anything seriously for now, but I planned to start bodybuilding , not competetive when I turn 19, very seriously.. how much do physical attraction draw girls? Do they like big muslcles? Not any huge roid muslces , but...

Had a Baby March. Had abortion and big sister died sept in space of 2 weeks [ 2 Answers ]

Hiya everyone, If you are reading this thank you for taking the time to do so... I had a gorgeous healthy baby girl in March this year, our 2nd daughter... Got diagnozed with Fibromyalgia after giving birth and popping out a disc in neck and back. On gabapentin and a lot of morphine. September...

Big baby [ 6 Answers ]

I had a doctor appointment yesterday I'm 33 weeks now so I go evey two weeks, and the doctor said that the baby is weighting bigger for her gestation 5 and a half lbs, and that if she weights heavy again on the next appointment we are going to talk about inducing her 14 days early, for her benefit...

37 weeks and 4 days pregnant, don't want baby to get too big to deliver vaginally [ 9 Answers ]

Ok so I am almost 38 weeks, at 36 weeks my doctor told me that the baby had dropped, into the head down position and at that point was 6 lbs to 6 1/2 lbs already. She could actually feel the head, like where it was. And I was one CM dilated. At that time she told me that the baby is pretty big for...

View more questions Search