Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    yoyonaruto Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 28, 2010, 05:00 PM
    How to get a girl to like me in 6th grade
    I like this girl and she's popular and I'm not really popular and before she thinks that I'm kind of weird but deep down inside I think she likes me too so please help me
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Sep 28, 2010, 05:11 PM

Join group conversations that she's in, listen when she talks and throw in an occasional "wow" or "that's cool" or whatever appropriate phrase comes to mind (to show her you are really listening to her). Don't fawn over her or be fakey. Be a nice guy and good listener to other kids too, both boys and girls, so you get a good reputation as a friendly, supportive guy.

Do you dress like the other guys? (One fellow in my 6th grade buttoned his shirts right up to the top so he looked very formal, but the other guys left the top button open and were more casual-looking.) Be sure to take a bath or shower every evening or morning before school, brush your teeth (and go to the dentist twice a year), comb your hair, and look like you care about your appearance.

How does that sound?
    becyblue Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Oct 21, 2010, 12:56 PM
    Well I am a girl. Here. Maybe you can write her a note to her but don't sign your name. Then have one of your friends give the note to one of her friends and they can give it to her.
    mikusha Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 23, 2011, 09:59 AM
    yes.I have this problem and that's why I came to here.I'm not sure about what I say but that's my opinion.Here:
    1.Be good at your school.Always.Sometimes ask her what did she get on an exam so she asks you back.It's good.Make teachers say you're great etc.
    2.Say goodbye ALWAYS.you will laugh but I think it will help.And hello too.I do this:when I see her enter the school I go to the entrance,say Hello Genia(it's her name) and go to the end so she doesn't think I wanted to do it.
    3.At one moment many people will understand you love her and taunt you.DON'T say you don't love her.Say you do.
    4.Follow her a little,but feel when you cross the line.
    5.Defend her.Any moment - random taunts,someone occasionally kick her etc.
    6.The best tip ever... Act For The Moment!Think what you do not just do what I say!Be sometimes a little strange,I guess(THATS COMPLETELY FOR YOU TO DECIDE HOW OR WHEN).
    7.Just act for the moment.
    I do this all and I get along quite good... no no I go on great :P.Haven't got a finish though.
    OK just act for the moment.Hope this helps you.I love you Genia(LOLOLOL)
    mikusha Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 31, 2011, 05:36 AM
    What I said completely worked!!
    Now even my friends say she started to like me(I couldn't sleep during the whole night after they said that xD)
    Ok.Do the best you can
    CheesyBoy Posts: 13, Reputation: 0

Jul 31, 2012, 03:24 PM
    Be yourself. Don't worry about your popularity or looks. If you're a nice and caring kid she will like you for who you are.
    Alexink Posts: 18, Reputation: 1

Oct 7, 2012, 11:42 AM
    I agree with you but it doesn't work for me. I've seen it happen to other people.
    jmasser Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 31, 2012, 02:44 PM
    Grow a set and ask her out
    AxewFreak Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Oct 31, 2012, 06:03 PM
    Ok say you have a friend on Facebook or somewhere just pretend that she is that friend.So you just need to stay calm and talk to her man. You know what I'm saying?

Oct 31, 2012, 06:03 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jmasser View Post
    grow a set and ask her out
    Really you need to get to know her first

Oct 31, 2012, 06:04 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by CheesyBoy View Post
    Be yourself. Dont worry about your popularity or looks. If your a nice and caring kid she will like you for who you are.
    This guy is right!
    Alexink Posts: 18, Reputation: 1

Dec 29, 2012, 06:47 PM
    1. Be kind to her and her friends. When she talks to her friends she will ask them if she should go out with the guy. That's why there's girlfriends. 2. Open the door for her or her friends even though their a little far. She will see that you're a gentleman and she will start to talk to you. 3. Know her schedule to all classes. Bump into her and when you pick up her books or something from the floor, smile at her. Then say "I'm sorry for droppin your books". 4. Protect her from tease's,kicks etc. She will feel that you can protect her anytime, anywhere. 5. If you see she's not in class and you feel there's something wrong, go find her. When you find her alone go to her. Ask her what's wrong and if she says nothing then sit with her so she can know you care and so she can put her head on your shoulder. 6. Talk to her more often. Say hi when you see her even if she's across the hallway. Do the same when saying goodbye. 7. Have a good sense of humor. Its good to be a little funny. 8. The final step asking her out.
    Ynnhoj Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jan 25, 2013, 02:32 PM
    Just be yourself and you'll be fine. Girls know when boys are trying too hard and when they are not. Take it from an expert, that girls want to know the real you. Even in the sixth grade.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

When do you start 6th grade, are you nerves? [ 8 Answers ]

Im starting middle school well 6th grade! I go back to school on Monday morning August 17,2009!!

6th grade self contained [ 2 Answers ]

Hey ALL I am starting back to school tomorrow and kids come Wed I am looking for a weekly form I can have my students fill out I am calling it Peek of our week And the kids can tell briefly what we did this week in our subject I have spent some time making it but it is just not...

View more questions Search