Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    orbit Posts: 7, Reputation: 2

Dec 30, 2006, 03:26 AM
    Boys confuse me
    Well I know this guy and he's really nice and all its just someitmes I don't know if he even likes me. We have seen each other for 3 nights in a row and the third night I had sex with him. After sex I asked him what we were and he said we are "talkin". What the heck??
    jahnplay Posts: 83, Reputation: -1

Dec 30, 2006, 03:49 AM
    Did you know him from along time or just the 3 days
    missb Posts: 50, Reputation: 4

Jan 3, 2007, 01:42 PM
    I think maybe 3 days was too early. He probably feels as if he can get it whenever he wants. Guys like to chase after things. They want what they can't have. I think its best to get in a relationship first with a person, then have sex. By being in a relationship that means he really do like you and it won't end up being just a one night stand...
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Jan 3, 2007, 01:43 PM
    Three days. Try to get to know someone for a year and a half. Then you will know if they stick around if they just want you for sex or not.

Joe
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Jan 3, 2007, 01:44 PM
    Some women are confusing too.
    confusedgirl Posts: 33, Reputation: 3

Jan 5, 2007, 12:43 AM
    You that's weird... I hate it when they give you 1 word answers that don't make sense... and you I agree with the above.. 3 days is quite early (asumming you have only known him for 3 days ) if not, than you maybe you should ask him about it
    Toodee Posts: 11, Reputation: 3

Apr 15, 2007, 08:56 PM
    I don't want to say you got what you asked for.. but you kind of did. You knew him for a short period and gave him what he wanted too soon. You should've asked him what you and he were BEFORE the sex not afterward. If it truly does bother you, then talk to him about it... if you still don't get the answer you're looking for then move on.
    melybum14 Posts: 9, Reputation: -7

Apr 15, 2007, 09:17 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by orbit
    well i know this guy and hes really nice and all its just someitmes i dont know if he even likes me. we have seen eachother for 3 nights in a row and the third nite i had sex with him. after sex i asked him what we were and he said we are "talkin". what the heck???
    Haha I get it I think he was just trying to like make something funny of the moment

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I Hate Boys [ 7 Answers ]

Don`t u just hate it when guys are so confused? Well I just recently broke up with my boyfriend. We`ve been going out since July so that`s about 6 months really. In the beginning it is always fine, everything is great and you think he`s "the one". But then all we did was fight and fight because...

Incredible boys [ 3 Answers ]

My son is 6 and he is giving me a hard time listening. I have been trying to give him more attention since our 5 month old arrived but its just inpossible to find the time to make every one happy. When I ask him a simple task like to eat his lunch or change his clothes (when dirty) he just...

The boys I want [ 4 Answers ]

I was with this boy for nearly a yr, I love him to death, why doesn't he want me

Boys [ 8 Answers ]

Thought I pass this on from my daughter............... You find out interesting things when you have sons, like: 1.) A king size waterbed holds enough water to fill a 2000 sq. ft. house 4 inches deep. 2.) If you spray hair spray on dust bunnies and run over them with roller blades,...

Stuk between boys [ 1 Answers ]

OK I am almost fifteen but according to my parents they won't let me date until I am 16 but ia m but now that I am with this guy his cuzin likes me and this guy I have liked since like ever likes me and now I have no idea what to do I mean I like all of them and I don't want to choose because it is...

View more questions Search