Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    teshacarin Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 28, 2010, 03:10 PM
    My step-son's mother is consitantly causing drama and harassing my husband & boss
    So, my step-son's mother is starting rumors that I am stalking her because I got hired in to a place where she used to work. I never knew her before I met my husband, but now she calls and harasses him and is starting to send "people" to my place of employment to harass my boss too. I think that she may be a border line stalker and I just need to know what constitutes harassment and what can I do if it continues..
    AK lawyer Posts: 12,592, Reputation: 977
    Expert

Sep 28, 2010, 03:27 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by teshacarin View Post
    ... I just need to know what constitutes harassment and what can I do if it continues....?
    To answer that question, one would need to look at the criminal statutes in your state. Which state is it?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Husband died. He has 2 grown sons & one wife (step-mother) [ 6 Answers ]

Husband died. He has 2 grown sons & one wife (step-mother) No will , No trust. Most assets were signed over to various parties before death. The only asset in question are future earnings from photographs of the deceased that are sold via an agent from time to time.. The contract was in...

How do I get my husband to quit harassing me? [ 7 Answers ]

My husband calls me about 200 times a week and he threatens to take our 4 your old away from me. I moved away 3 yrs ago after he pulled a gun one night. He recently got a tresspassing warning on him and he even threatens my military career. I don't know what to do. I'm at my wits end.

Can a step Mother adopt her husband child? [ 3 Answers ]

Am Married for 10 Years, My Husband and I Could have children of our own, so he travel to another country where he get a lady pregnant. Which he want me to race the baby. My question to you is, Is it posible for me to travel to another country and bring my husband baby back in my country and ...

Can step mother get child support issued from biological mother of step children? [ 5 Answers ]

My husband doesn't want to go after his ex for child support. Can I go after her as the step parent who has been caring for the children for almost five years? The biological mother hasn't seen or talked to the children for about four years now.

Former boss harassing me [ 4 Answers ]

I was terminated on 01/29/2007 and today on 03/24/2007 I got a certified letter from my former employer demanding that I pay $464.00 for a charge on a company credit card that I did not transact. They said if I don't pay it by 04/20/07 they will file legal charges against me. This is in the state...

View more questions Search