Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cghpnd1 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 28, 2010, 02:36 PM
    Who are the best child custody lawyers in fairfax va?
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Sep 28, 2010, 02:43 PM

We are not allowed to make recommendations for specific lawyers on AMHD. The best you would get is a pathway to your local Bar Assc.

What you can do is interview and also attend court when it is in session and watch some of them in action. As a word of caution "the best" doesn't always win nor are they cheap either. So buyer beware!!
    cghpnd1 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 28, 2010, 03:28 PM
    Thanks, unfortunately I do not have that much time to spare, court date is approaching fast... What website can I go to to see the most recommended lawyer?Or to see reviews on lawyers?
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Sep 28, 2010, 03:50 PM

Here is a short list of ones in your area. You can start there in your search.

Fairfax Family Law Law Firms | Virginia (VA) Family Law Lawyers, Attorneys - Lawyers.com
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Sep 28, 2010, 03:54 PM

Please be sure and verify the costs , even the costs of your first visit. Prices and services vary greatly by attorney.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can the father of my unborn child get 50% custody if I want primary custody? [ 3 Answers ]

I'm 4 months pregnant and the father of the child and I are no longer together. For personal reasons I want to give the child my last name, not his. He says he can CHANGE the baby's last name once a paternity test is done. Is that correct? Also, I want primary custody and would agree to give him...

Regaining physical custody of child I already have custody of [ 16 Answers ]

A complecated case need help to get my grand daughter back from someone who does not have custody,for 8 years my grand daughter has lived with great aunt and found out today she has never had custody

Can father of my unborn child receive custody or visitation rights after child is bor [ 5 Answers ]

I am pregnant and the babies father is going after custody or visitation when the child is born. He is very abusive and does have a violent record from the past. He is been making many threats towards me and my unborn child. He has even stated that once he has the child in his hands he stated that...

I want to give custody of my unborn child to the father before the child is born [ 2 Answers ]

I am pregnant and wish to give custody to the father before the child is born

View more questions Search